Revmob: they just robbed me !

Hello,

After Air Push -> closed account when they owe me money

The same with Revmob :

“As you are aware, our company and the Program are in constant development and verification of their activities. During a routine check, some unusual activity was identified in your account. In this regard, pursuant to item 4 of our Terms and Conditions, your account is being suspended until further notice.…”

After 2 years working with us.

Sure I will cheat to get 0,2 eCPM (average) with your poor ad network, guys !

Have fun (and don’t trust them) !

I am Charlie

aven59

I know how much it sucks to have and ad network do that to you. inMobi did it to me and wouldn’t say why, not matter who I asked.

On a side note though, I’m guessing your signature links to your own apps? If so, then your app content may be the very reason you got banned by those networks.
Most networks don’t support highly mature app content, but its all subjective I guess.

Anyway I’m sorry if I’m miles off, just my first impression.

>> If so, then your app content may be the very reason you got banned by those networks.

Thank you for thinking I’m dumb.

I always ask before signing an ad network: do you accept this content ?

With Revmob, I used adult / sexy content since two years !!!

So Airpush and Revmob are just stealing my money, that’s all.

With Admob, if I make a mistake with an app, that’s just one app removed, not my account.

Closing account is just a way to steal money.

Have fun !

you may not be dumb, but you are definately cheap
i know one instance wen u asked for a refund from a google play account seller because ur account got banned in 2 days
Reason : you uploaded adult app to playstore
And u blamed the play seller that he shud have told u that adult apps are not allowed
maybe you are dumb+cheap

>> And u blamed the play seller that he shud have told u that adult apps are not allowed

I never upload adult apps to playstore that’s ridiculous.

>> ur account got banned in 2 days

Because this “seller” was using stolen credit cards… And the payment was reversed the account closed after I paid him.

So…

Have fun !

NB: I’m cheap with nearly 5 millions ad prints, sure…

maybe you can try Mobvista,we provide weekly payment

With Revmob, I used adult / sexy content since two years !!! : this is reason you always get banned with google account and ads account, and you always blame for everything. Liar guys

adult content will cause your ad accounts to be banned, people dont want thier games advertised in apps, if you have adult apps the adultfriendfinder.com has a good affiliate program where you get $1.00 for every signup plus you can make like $150 if they purchase a membership after signing up.

Can you give me details about the affiliate program of adultfriendfinder.com? I visited their website and I don’t know where to go… LOL hehe

EDIT: I found it…

Adult FriendFinder Affiliate Programmes

i think cost per lead will be the best or cost per click

what does 5m impressions have to do with u being / not being cheap

U tried to scam Heavenhell and he has posted above.
so y did u ask for refund from heavenhell ? i am sure he has not used stolen /hacked cc