Recommended Android Live Wallpaper Builder?

Hello friends,

I am looking for an Android Live Wallpaper Builder that supports AdMob, do you know some of them?

Thank you very much to all!

I would like to know this also!

magicgenieapps.com

freelivewallpapercreator.com + ads2livewallpaper.com

If you’re looking for an option to quickly create (no coding required) Android live wallpapers , and ringtone apps check out:

APKgen

It’s free to use and has a built in ad-serving portal so you don’t need to worry about monetization.

Hàng về rất nhiều nha bảo đảm rẻ hơn những nơi khác bán nha. Có sẵn hàng luôn.
Cartier LOẠI 1
Lý do mình bán rẻ hơn là ko qua trung gian, lấy hàng trực tiếp.
Các bạn có thể đem so sánh với các loại 1tr trở lên.
Vòng thì 530k, nếu có hộp đầy đủ thì 650k (có 3 màu : Vàng, Bạc, Đồng)
Nhẫn 350k, nếu có hộp đầy đủ thì 500k
Nhẫn bản to 700k
Hàng này bao luôn nha, ko đen, ko rỉ.
Có hộp đựng trang sức thích hợp cho những bạn đi du lịch xa để đựng trang sức ko bị mất hay rơi.
LIEN HE:01227 996 997https://www.facebook.com/trangsuccartier

There is a unity plugin that builds your current scene as a lwp

You can implement a settings screen in two ways:

1- Use the preferences framework so that the XML preferences file auto-creates the preferences layout and all its functionality
2- Write the activity yourself, i.e. on loading show the current preferences, as they are shown, save them, using a normal layout XML file that you create

I suspect you are adding the AdMob object to an XML file that cannot handle it, and can onlky handle preference items. Please post your XML file, and specify what casting error you are seeing.

If you want ultimate control over the contents of the preferences screen, then implement it yourself as a normal activity, and then you can do anything you want.

There are a number of apps available over the market which could help you in building like Live Wallpaper Builder etc. Try searching for such app over he Google Playstore !