Questions about current ad networks (app with 30M downloads +)

I think that ad networks representatives with their marketing bullshit, should keep away from this thread. There are not helpfull.

I don’t know where is your 20mln+ if you have 5-10mln in play store, amazon and other networks cannot give you such results but ok, you should use mediation:

1. Mopub + some additional ad networks with listeners, in mopub:
    -vungle
    -adcolony
    -milenial media
    -inmobi
    -admob (if you can)
    The order have to be from lowest to highest fillrate, use the biggest ad networks for backfill but firstly the biggest ecpm. If you want to use some other networks, find some with plugin. 30 mln users are a lot, so becarefull to not get banned because some ad network.

2. Second, build your own mediation system, little time/money expensive but it’s better to take full control. Order the same like up, lowest fillrate but biggest ecpm first, the biggest fillrate as backfill.

Perhaps your app is on windows/iOS, with these stores you haven’t choice: admob, win ads or iads :wink:

A-friggin-men

Totally agree. Its annoying!

The nice thing is that your app has scale, which will open doors for you.

You can check out ad networks like Nexage, which has minimum traffic requirements.

I agree with ramzixp that you should use mediation - with the amount of traffic you have, one ad network won’t be enough to give you the best results. I don’t agree regarding building your own solution, but that’s just my opinion. I’d go with one of the existing mediation products in the marketplace. There are some decent ones to use and they are free.

In terms of the ad networks I like to work with:

For video: Adcolony, RhythmOne, Brightroll, AerServ
For banner: Nexage, Admob, iAd, Mopub Marketplace
For rewarded video: Adcolony, HyprMX, Vungle,
For interstitial: Applovin, Chartboost, Unity Ads
For international: Admob, Mopub Marketplace, Smaato

I wouldn’t collect data w/out the user’s consent - its a bad road to go down.

A game with this amount of users should not use only one ad network for monetization. You should seriously consider using a mediation platform that opens your way connecting to multiple ad networks and you’ll be able to see which ones perform best. You might also simply have incredibly high amounts of traffic flowing through your app and you just aren’t able to supply enough of your ad inventory with one network.

Unfortunately there are many mobile ad networks out there and integrating all the SDKs is not only near impossible but would also bloat the app’s package size unnecessarily. Having one SDK to monitor multiple networks is the most suitable solution. Some mediation platforms are:

https://www.aerserv.com/
MoPub - World’s Largest Mobile Ad Server and RTB Exchange for iOS and Android
Ad Network Mediation | MobFox for Publishers

20M users isn’t that much …I’ve had many apps with around that many installs and used 1 network …fill rate was fine and I made pretty good money, Yeah I tried other networks but they didn’t back out aswell after a few weeks.