Questions about Admob and Developer Accounts

Hi,
I am new at this forum so firstly: Congratulations!!
Because I think there is a lot of information here.

I have seen different threads about this but I do not have it clear.

Is it possible to have 2 developer accounts for google play linked to only one admob account?

Can the developer account be different to the admob account? Use a different gmail account for the developer account and for the admob account. Also, would be different persons with different names (the admob account would be asociated to one person, and the developer account to another person).

In my house we are 2 guys that have an adsense/admob account (from the same PC).
Is it possible to have apps from a developer account linked to the admob account 1 and other apps from the same developer account linked to the other admob account? For example, we have 3 apps in the same developer account, App A, C and C
A – Using admob account 1
B – Using Admob account 2
C – Using admob account 1
Is this a problem?

And finally, is it a problem to use Admob at apps like wallpapers of images? I mean this because I see that their policies tell that it is not possible to use admob in apps with little content or not relevant for users…
But I see thousands of apps like this using Admob. This kind of apps are OK to use with Admob?

Is there any other network (for Spanish advertising) that can compete with Admob?

Thank you a lot!

Can anyone tell me anything about this please?

Thank you!!

1st - yes
2 - should be, you can use whatever mail you want
5 - startapp, mobilecore

Thank you Javanshir for your response.

In the second question:
Would be different persons with different names (the admob account would be asociated to one person, and the developer account to another person).
I dont know if it is possible o penalized by Google.

Also I would want to know what you think about the other questions.

Thank you!!

Admob and GP are different, of course you don’t have to use the same information in both.
Even with two different people should not be any problem, but I am not sure.

I am not sure about other questions. To be sure, use some other networks. Like startapp, mobilecore, appnext - they are nice