Promoting my new game

Hi, I’m looking for some tips to promote my new game. It’s a spaceship battle simulator called “Cosmic Storm”.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miguelrio.cosmicstorm

I’ve read some other threads and I saw appbrain is widely recommended.
I also would like to know if it worths to pay for reviews in sites like androidtapp and wich ones you think bring more downloads.
And, some general tips to gain users without expending much money?

And now the bad part. I’ve published the game a month ago but, because of some issues, I couldn’t start the promotion in the right moment. :mad: I guess it’s now impossible to get to the “Top new” list in Play Store, isn’t it? How much time does Google consider an app is “new”? Should I unpublish it and republish another entry in Play Store before promotion in order to be in the “Top new” lists?

Thank you. :wink:

Google consider apps in 'TOP NEW FREE" category only if your app is uploaded within last 30 days.
Advertising your game depends on country you target & also on your budget.

There are lots of threads in this forum related to app marketing, you will find a lot of valuable information. You just need to search for it. :slight_smile:

If you want your app reach to top new 1ist, do some great updates is also ok. and here are some other effective marketing methods to promote your new app efficiently, details as followers:

Rank to top1 with high traffic and high download rates keywords
If your app rank to top 1 with high traffic and high download rates keywords, you can expect tens of thousands of downloads. But those keywords are hard to rank for. Hopefully, buy keyword search installs can boost app ranking efficiently with the specific keywords, which can boost app ranking in hours, highly recommend.

Get positive app reviews
Data shows that 95% users prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews, 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations,and 80% users have changed their minds about a downloading an app based solely on the negative reviews they read. So buy app reviews is one of the most effective way to attract users download your app not your competitors’.

Cooperate with Influencers
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Collaborate with these people can quickly build up your apps’ identity and gain recognition in related fields. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in a social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Alterative App Stores
Data shows that, if an app is submitted on other relatively less popular stores, it will increase the expected downloads 200% more compared to Google Play.Besides Google Play & App Store; there are various other app stores on the online market where you can upload your app, such as Amazon Appstore, GetJar, SlideMe and ,AppBrain.

Offer Time-limited Discounts
This method seems to cost you a quite sum of money, but truly it is quite useful to increase app downloads, and bring more returns for you. During a certain period, you offer users some discounts when they use some services of your app on the condition that they share your app to their friends and colleges.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

First of all, to get top it is ambitious and energy contributed thing. You need to conduct the ASO before to order the reviews. TheASO service will select you keywords which are relevant to your app and are traffic completive. So after the ASO procedure your app will improve its keyword ranking and be recommended to users who perform the research via search line.

Besides, you need to[b] boost app installs [/b]to get huge volumes of traffic - only this factor will obviously affect the ranking algorithm and your app will be visible for users. KeenMobi is the app install provider which provide the installs in big volumes and needed velocity.