Problems with Mac/Bluetooth issues on my Mac

My Mac shows an error “Bluetooth not available”, and I ain’t able to pair up any device and use Bluetooth… What to do?

There are a couple of reasons why It wouldn’t pair with your devices, what have you tried to do, is this a new mac?

It might be an error from the system, some options that are blocking the connectivity or a problem with the Bluetooth module itself. The last one is pretty rare occurrence, so there should be no problem with it, so before going to a service, you could try other methods. The first one and the most obvious is a restart of the device with all the Bluetooth devices disconnected, this can solve most problems, another thing would be to delete .plist files that are keeping your properties with the devices you are using. If these don’t work, you can try resetting the system management controller. This article osxtips.net/bluetooth-not-available-mac/ will explain step by step how to do make all these changes. If the problem won’t be fixed after you tried everything, then the problem is in your mac itself and you should check a technician.

Thank you, my friend