Price when you order your Glass

Awesome! Congrats! Now you too can feel like a ‘glass-hole’ in public…

On a side note, anyone else see car manufacturers are starting to take note of Glass and do things like remote door unlocking when you approach the car with your Glass on ?

Lucky you! Are you going to do some unboxing or test video? Btw. I want to say Hi, I’m new user!

Hi, welcome to the forum!

There are some unboxing and test videos already on youtube so i dont think it will contribute anything to make our own ;-). I can say though, that this product (once they improve current hardware limitations such as battery life or low camera resution) will be a a hit. It is so fast to take a picture and upload it to G+ or Facebook, to check email, send messages, etc. It has a huge potencial.

I think the most important is that people need to get used to it. Also when price will go down many people will be curious about it.

It has a longer durability and can easily withstand any climatic conditions with its strong base. Also, your home can be easily blended with the design and structure of the aluminum windows with its wide variety. To choose good one, I use lift up your glass Bespoke Glass Lift Shafts - Glass Structures Limited