PopMusic & PopMusic Pro Now In Google Play! Download & Rate 5 Stars ![Free][Music]

Hello, My Name Is Ohad Tal From Israel and I am the developer of PopMusic & PopMusic Pro!
First, the application is involved in music and audio, but focuses on the genre of pop and R & B.
Why do you need to download the app?
Ever wanted to have a party but do not know what songs Most popular now? You wanted to read the hottest music news of the week? You wanted to see videos most talked about? Wanted to hear the hottest music free without searching much?
Well Pop Music app comes to solve exactly these problems!
Below are the download links:

• PopMusic -http://goo.gl/wKY2Et
  • PopMusic Pro - http://goo.gl/BXFhwq
  • Link adapted to iPhone app + website to try the application interface on a computer without having to download! : Http://pop-music.mobapp.at/
    Enter the following link to see more of my apps:https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Electro+Company
    The idea behind the app
    Everything in one place, You will not need to search from now the most played songs at the moment, now you will have an organized list you can listen whenever you want, without links, these built-in player in the app.
    What’s inside the app?
    Among the salient features of the app:
    *Built-in player application - playing the hottest music all the time!, And updated all the time!
    *You will also hear the music in the background! Which means you can also engage in other things on your phone, such as web browsing, Whatsapp and everything you want to .
    *News of the singers, music, and the hottest rumors having from Billboard, and from Pop Professor.
    *Photos Instagram and hottest hits are updated by any singer!
  • Hottest music videos having! Constantly updated!
    Now let’s talk about app PopMusic Pro, in PopMusic Pro you get much more improvements than having the free app, such as:
    · Photos Instagram original bill of singers / vocalists Most popular now: Lorde, Madonna, Miley Cyrus and more!
    · Special corner of each singer: the best videos and songs of the same singer spoken as: One Direction, Avicii, Demi Lovato, Rihanna and much more!
    · Users who decide to purchase this app to get updates of new free app does not get!
    · In addition 10% of the donations and purchases of the upgraded version will be donated to the saving the child.

In addition the app is automatically updated without having to download it again! feature that transcends all existing applications on the market!
Finally after you’ve heard it all,you will not download it? I sure you will download! Everything in one place instead of running around among so many apps!
Please Rate The app 5 stars!!

New Update

1. New Music for the hot 100 !
  2. The Donate page has been fixed + all the donate will be donate to "save the Child!

Thank you for all your support!
If you have Problem with the app, please sent me PM!
good day you all

07/11/2014
Update PopMusic Pro

1. Added additional pages of the following singers: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nicky Minaj!
  2. Arranging maintenance update of the app, now the order is according to the English alphabet (ABC).

11/07/2014
Update PopMusic Pro
1.Added additional pages of the following singers: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nicky Minaj!
2.Update maintenance and arrangement of application

13/07/2014
Update PopMusic Pro
1.Added additional pages of the following singers: Eminem, Chris Brown, Selena Gomez, shakira
2.Added another singer to Instagram: Ariana Grande
3.Update maintenance and arrangement of application

07/23/2014
Update PopMusic Pro!

1. Updating _ shows recently reported the application users cumbersome, so I decided to redesign it would not be cumbersome, and it is the result:

To access the previous page who click on The Hot 100.

maintenance update of the app