Payments SendDroid

I didnt receive Payment of September.
I only received an email from US BANK (26 sept) .In this email the told me:

At the request of our customer, Senddroid LLC, we are providing you notification that a wire transfer in the amount of $1213.07 has been processed by Senddroid LLC and will post to your account on September 26, 2013. If you have any questions regarding this transaction, please contact Senddroid LLC.

I wrote 3 emails to sendDroid and didnt have an answer

Maybe try PMing them on here? Never had an issue with their payments and usually they are fast with their support.

Senddroid scammers !!!

I didnt receive the last payment and they dont answer my messages !!!

4 messages and i dont have answer !!!

I sent 2000 for my advertising campaign, but they do not add to my account. They also even don’t reply ;/

Hello midaxxx,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your AM had been out of office for the week and that is why you were not getting any responses from him.

He’s back to work and already addressing your issue.

For future reference, please feel free to email the Accounting Department ‘[email protected]’ for any payment related issue.

Again, we apologize for the delay.

Thanks

Hello WorkshopTheme,

Please confirm that the funds have been added to your Account.

They are available to you as of this morning.

If you don’t find them, let me know.

Thanks

Yes, the money has been added to my advertisers account .
Thank you.

I too didn’t receive money from two accounts. To messages don’t respond. In statistics of a mistake. SendDroid stopped the existence or scammers???

Told that will pay soon, we wait…

hello to everyone
certainly, not complain my intention, just I want to get help
senddroid makes regular payments , I know
but recently it was almost a month
I didnt receive Payment

additionally

I didnt receive Payment of September.
I only received an email from US BANK (26 sept) .In this email the told me:
At the request of our customer, Senddroid LLC, we are providing you notification that a wire transfer
in the amount of $1835.77 has been processed by Senddroid LLC and will post to your account on
September 26, 2013. If you have any questions regarding this transaction, please contact Senddroid LLC.

I wrote emails to sendDroid but I didnt receive this payment yet

I know my english is poor
I apologize for that

SENDDROID pays - I confirm.

@Cleric005, what kind of cpm do you see with them?

Quick Update Guys - Tomorrow being a holiday in the USA for Thanksgiving, we won’t be processing payments like usual on Thursday this week. Instead the payments are being released today. I’m sorry for not updating you guys sooner.

Please note that though certain departments will be closed from tomorrow through Sunday, you will still be able to get hold of Support & AMs for any questions you may have. For everybody else, you may have to wait till Monday for any communication. So I urge you to contact Accounting/Finance today via email ([email protected]) for any questions and/or concerns for a timely response.

Thank you very much and Happy Thanksgiving. :slight_smile:

Hey Javaexp,

SendDroid really is performance driven. Each Developer will have a different eCPM and they can fluctuate significantly between one another.

I can tell you one thing - to get the best possible eCPM/Revenue in any transparent network, you’d need the following -

1. Users in Tier 1 countries i.e. USA, UK, Western Europe, Australia, Canada.
  2. Good CTR. This depends on the Ad Unit but even a CTR of 0.7% on Banner Ads is considered good. I realize this is not something that you can really control.
  3. Volume. 200,000+ impressions a day is good volume.

This is why we have introduced our White Label functionality. The idea is to reward the Pubs/Sites that give us that kind of traffic or even similar.

Although Cleric005 will tell you his eCPMs, I still hope I helped you at some level.

I have a publisher revenue $141 in February, when my publisher revenues will be paid?
if you are serious in payment? because I was repeatedly sent an email to you but you did not reply to my email, if you paid the company or a scam?