Out-of-the-app Google compliant SDK - Beta Testers !!!

Hello guys,

We developed out of the app ad unit + interstitial ad unit and we are looking for beta testers.

About the ad units:

1. Interstitial - no need to say more… you all know how its works. Payment model eCPM.

2. Smart-Bar - out of the app ad unit which enables mobile users a quick access to their favorite content, social networks and the device utilities - at any time and on top of any app. From tests we did with our beta testers we see high engagement with this ad unit (users engage with this ad unit dozens of times a day… and growing) which eventually leads to higher eCPM.
    Payment model eCPM.

We will add a bonus for the first 10 beta testers - $100 for the first 10000 installs.

Please contact me @ [email protected]

NOTE: this offer is no longer valid. we now on running another beta you can see all details here:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/2656-beta-testers-ppd-up-%240-05-google-complaint.html

4 testers are starting right now. we have space for more… so dont wait and drop me an email.

What are your payment terms?

Sent you PM.

What are your payment terms and how much do u pay per download?

For the beta testers the payments are:
$ 0.05 per install for US installs
$ 0.01 per install for non US installs
Plus, $100 bonus if you upload our SDK to 5 or more of your apps.

if you have any more questions feel free to rich me @ [email protected] or Skype id: rotemamar1

Would you please let us know your payment terms and supported payment methods
Also would you brief us about the company , when was it established and where is it based …

I would like to beta test your SDK, please send me the details through PM.

For the beta testers the payments are:
$ 0.05 per install for US installs
$ 0.01 per install for non US installs
Plus, $100 bonus if you upload our SDK to 5 or more of your apps.
We pay weekly via Paypal and Wire.

About AppGrade:
Established at 2012 and start developed monetization solutions for app developers
the first are:
Interstitial and our proprietary “Smart-Bat” out of the app ad unit (Google complaint).
we are about to launch more sophisticated ad units in few weeks.
and we based in Israel and New York.

Sent you PM 5 min ago.

Does anyone get money from them?
I also would like to test your SDK

Yes. we do have developers who got paid by us. I will ask them to post their testimonials here.
in order to explore our SDK you are welcome to create an account and download our SDK here:
AppGrade.com

after you login upload create your SDK and update your apps.
we have a special bonus for the next 24H - add our SDK to 5 and more of your apps and get $100 bonus.

pm me , i want to test

How is smart Bar ads compliant with google Policy?
No matter how you put it, it is definitely against policy. If 10 apps add Smart Bars with 10 different ad companies, people will not see anything on their phone other than ads all the time on their phone.

Recipe for a disaster as it appears to me.

Hi Developers,

Mobario has over 5000 developers, that enjoy working with us! Check out our PROMOTIONS on our website!

Check out our 1 minute video as well!!!

View our Demo app!

Feel free to come to our website, and chat with an official representative of Mobario. Sign up & Integrate a working, multi tasking, out of app monetization widget!

Speak to you soon!

Mobario_Man

P.S. We follow Google’s new developer’s policy!

Well, you spamming every topic here also doesn’t build trust.

You’re right. Forgive me :slight_smile:

Absolutely true . It is hard to disable it . I find out the way but i am not sure the they will pay if it is not avaible . I cant risk my app . Also i EULA is not good for users . There is a little buttons for “accept” and “cancel” . I decide to not use for that reasions

According to Google:

“An app downloaded from Google Play (or its components or derivative elements) must not make changes to the user’s device outside of the app without the user’s knowledge and consent.
This includes behavior such as replacing or reordering the default presentation of apps, widgets, or the settings on the device. If an app makes such changes with the user’s knowledge and consent, it must be clear to the user which app has made the change and the user must be able to reverse the change easily, or by uninstalling the app altogether.”

1. “An app downloaded from Google Play (or its components or derivative elements) must not make changes to the user’s device outside of the app without the user’s knowledge and consent.” - The user must accept the EULA terms. we actually have a very nice looking EULA that explain to users exactly what they are getting and how to interact with the Smart-Bar including images and text… in my opinion its much better then many of the other EULAs out there.

2. “An app downloaded from Google Play (or its components or derivative elements) must not make changes to the user’s device outside of the app without the user’s knowledge and consent.” - The user can A. Hide the Smart-Bar very easily with 1 click B. Uninstall the Smart-Bar from the Smart-Bar settings without uninstall the app . C. He can always Uninstall the app and the Smart-Bar will uninstalled too. So we give here 3 easy ways to disable the Smart-Bar… I think its fair enough.

I will be happy if you can contact me directly via email / Skype to: [email protected] / rotemamar1 so I can understand better what you think we need to improve. we love to get this kind of feedback eventually we want to be as best as we can and to give you the developers the best monetization solutions we can.

mebe good :smiley: