opera store download

i have uploaded first time my app on the app store .According to opera statistics i have get 126 download on that day but there is no increase in user session and impression.How is that possible.

Most people download the apps there but never open the apps, I had 12,000+ downloads on an app one time there and my analytics only showed like 200 people opening the app, they get massively flooded with apps and you only get downloads for a day. 100-300 downloads per app is all you get normally.

By any chance are these downlods incentivised? In that case the end user gets gratified for app download only, not usage. Please double check that.

That’s the exact same question i had about a year ago :smiley: i got 30,000 downloads for my app on opera by actually i got only 16,000 installs :stuck_out_tongue: thats mostly because opera site offers DOWNLOADS and not installs . that means people download ur app from opera (the apk file) from desktops and smart phones but they may or may not tap on the apk file to install it . so if u get 2k downloads expect atleast 100-200 installs only (10% of actual installs) . so just do one thing on opera just keep updating ur apps every 6 hrs so they are on top new updated app section of the homepage and you’ll have more downloads n hence more installs . Cheers !

Also The installs on opera aren’t incentivised and real good organic downloads you’ll get ! people use the apps .

[HR][/HR]

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2) STARTAPP - Get 2390$ for every 25,000,000 impressions for FREE JOIN NOW !!!
3) challenge your brain by reaching the number 2048 . PLAY NOW !!!

[QUOTE=kingloki1991;74090]That’s the exact same question i had about a year ago :smiley: i got 30,000 downloads for my app on opera by actually i got only 16,000 installs :stuck_out_tongue: thats mostly because opera site offers DOWNLOADS and not installs . that means people download ur app from opera (the apk file) from desktops and smart phones but they may or may not tap on the apk file to install it . so if u get 2k downloads expect atleast 100-200 installs only (10% of actual installs) . so just do one thing on opera just keep updating ur apps every 6 hrs so they are on top new updated app section of the homepage and you’ll have more downloads n hence more installs . Cheers !

Also The installs on opera aren’t incentivised and real good organic downloads you’ll get ! people use the apps .

whats cool is you don’t even need to update your apps just hit edit button then just type in a space in description then resubmit, but doing this only gets me like 10-30 extra downloads each app each time I do it which yields maybe 1-5 more installs