No Coding "App Makers" - Any good?

Yes, I was using them before and after the Google ban. Push notifications did effect my revenues but I wasn’t using push on all my apps. Just the apps that i expected a high uninstall already. I still use them now and I’m very happy with the smartwall. High CPMs and fill.

Thanks for the information. Do you use their banners as well, or is the smartwall the ad unit that performs the best?

mark.

Smartwall performs the best for me personally but banners perform normally. Nothing too amazing or grand there, same rates than Admob.

hi,can Gingee embed admod ads or others mobile advertising ads?? and how is the price?? thanks

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes - Gingee can embed ad network ads. No problem with that.
And there is no price. Gingee is 100% free :smiley:

How can I get started with it? I cant find your website…

Just go to Gingee.com

im using andromo its pretty easy only thing i got caught out when a local company offered me £1200 to advertise on my app i couldnt work out how to do this on andromo :frowning:

Are you able to make nice games with Andromo? Can you share one you made? thx

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/android-development/10984-no-coding-appmaker-magicgenieapps-com-now-live-animated-gif-live-wallpapers.html#post54286

Andromo doesn’t have any built-in game support but a few of our users have made game apps using HTML5 games and our HTML Archive activity. In general Andromo is better suited for content style apps but our users often suprise me with what they can create.

any examples of what is possible?

Andromo used to be excellent but now they act like game maker. If you disagree with them , they will ban you rather than have good conversation. They don’t make the improvements users want , just what they want to do. They haven’t added anything meaningful in a year and now other app builders offer more than them. The only thing great about andromo now is the price. They got their developers banned by including an appayable SDK without telling the users until google told everyone who was beening banned. Terrible ethics , just terrible.
Watch thier youtube channel , they make tons of excuses to why they don’t improve their product. I met some of my best developers friends on Andromo though, some cool hardworking indie developers who deserve so much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBgCONu3uvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL0Jz_gtbDs

Free at all?? is it true?? it sounds too good to be true

Hey there,
I’ve actually just released a no coding platform that allows you to make 3 types of apps

1. Flash games into Android apps
  2. .GIF files into live wallpapers
    and
  3. MP3s into ringtone apps.

It’s FREE to use, all online, and has a built in ad-serving portal to generate revenue.

check it out and let me know if this helps

APKgen

And don’t forget Magicgenieapps.com we also teamed up with ads2livewallpaper.com so you can choose from 12 adnetworks. $39.99 a month for unlimited apps that can easily make $100’s a day on 3rd party markets converting gifs into lwp’s, by next week we should hopefully have 3d spinning cubes added on.

We have Bundle2 Integration as well make up to 5 cents per new install. I make over $150 a day with Airpush making apps on our website,

We also do automated screenshots and 512 app icon so no need to push app to your phone to get annoying screenshots made we do the hard work all you have to do is publish.

In January we launched QuickApp Ninja!
This service allows you to create Android Quiz Games in Drag-n-drop builder.
You can create unique game, upload it to the market and make money from ad serving.

We try to automate all process. Check out our official thread here - http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/android-development/19130-android-word-quiz-game-builder-official-thread.html

Andromo is good but after the force to put the banner on the top of the screen instead of the bottom. I abandoned them immediately

Well, you are correct about this one there are a number of them available but what you need to understand over here’s no matter how many platform are available but still without any knowledge of coding getting things done the exact way you like is something which I don’t think is possible at its extent at all !

I have used a few of the available no coding systems and have had no issues with them as yet. I do know of people who have had success with no coding drag and drop systems and that is why i got started.