My first game in Play Store

Hi, Guys I lunched my first game in Play store that I called
Memory training game for Kids
I have designed all the stuff In Photoshop and Illustrator But I get the images from Freepik
Tell me guys what do you think and any suggestions it would be helpful
Link to the game : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bravepotatos.memorytraining

Thanks you guys
You are awesome

I need to say that I really appreciate the App like your one is. It is very important to develop and train the child’s memory and care about mental culture of your kid.

Having checked your App - my comments are next: your app’s screen shots are understandable and pretty quality. I would add the video presentation here.

Then the amount of installs and reviews are not enough to be competitive. Users would like to download an app that have more positive reviews and they are interested to try it.

You know that very useful service is incent traffic which can help to boost installs and reviews. Having this will make your App page alive and will cover the wide organic audience.

You can order installs and reviews in reliable provider Keenmobi and solve such kind of issues: Promote Your Android & iOS Mobile Apps | KeenMobi

Wish you best of luck!