MY CITY MAPS Maps and Navigation

My City Maps first portal combines: map, social network, guide, guide to help you and your friends to find the right place that best fits your criteria. My City Maps is not just an app, it’s a pocket assistant with a list of restaurants, bars, cafes and pizzerias are located nearby. Easy check-in with our social network: chat, sms, acquaintances, ratings, comments, free for members. Convenient search is carried out along the radius, wifi, food delivery, taxi, time, address, ratings, reviews. On the map the house numbers, you can travel through the streets of any city, including the option Street View. Reliable numbers of buses, trolleybuses, trams, taxis, all public transport stops.

tab7.jpg
tab8.jpg
tab9.jpg

Best Apps for Android, does not contain advertising.

The quickest and most convenient way to choose in which of the places to go: Antikafe, baths, saunas, bars, cafes, pubs, Billiard halls, billiards, bowling, bowling clubs, Ready meals delivery, Hookah Bars, karaoke halls, Karaoke -clubs, Café, Fast food restaurants, Cafés, Coffee Shops, Cinema, Clubs, Coffee Shops, Nightclubs, Pizza, Saunas, dating services, sports bars, sushi bars, Fresh bars, Sinks, Gas stations, Auto parts, AGNS, gas stations, CNG stations, gas stations, electric vehicle charging stations, tuning, tire storage, Tire, the car pound.

Find all of the thousands of nearby facilities on a map of Russia: Moscow, MSK, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Samara, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Voronezh, Volgograd and other cities. Europe. Read reviews, write your own or simply communicate in chat, all communication passes for free.

Can you check the link, it is not showing the app to download.