My Aso tricks .

ungrateful people pissed me off, they were more worried about that it was my own software which i was selling and no one thanked for the aso tip. So you are reading this

Screenshot 2015-08-03 00.21.16.jpg

Screenshot 2015-08-03 00.24.13.jpg

get your ass in right shape before posting. that software website was created just days ago.

https://who.is/whois/https://www.freefacebookadvertiser.com

Great so what are you suggesting?
And let’s not be internet warriors here trying to be tough , lets behave like civilised people .

There was no ASO tip.

I came here to read the tip, what was it?

First ASO tip was spam on FB groups using some $90 FB auto post software: Free Facebook Advertiser running on a VPN
Second one was buy review/rating from Fiverr and Rating exchange groups. 300 a week would get your app to rank 30 for your target keyword

He plans to soon release a book with these tips just like ramizxp and mmmmmkkkksssss have done in past. poor guy.

By poor you mean poor like you?

you would not have posted that comment had you posted your first post in a better clean way so better focus on your efforts than confrontation.

Better do your own thing than coming here and telling others what to do.
You know i thought I would come here and tell people about my aso tricks but there are two kinds of people.
One who make money and others who are always worried how others are making money and trying their best to snatch it away from them.

I’m also planning to release a book again but with 200+ pages of clean knowledge, new real ASO techniques(no spamming facebook lol), blackhat and source code. My ebook in the past wasn’t so professional so I feel shame for it. Creating something like this demands time and add real good knowledge, no some shit. Time to change it.

I am feeling unsure about it. I just gave away my aso tricks and all people cared about was why was there a product of my own in it.

People are ungratefull because nowaydays, you have to sell something with rich quality. There cannot be one trick and spamming facebook groups isn’t ASO, also buying rating via fiverr isn’t ASO.

“App Store Optimization (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile app (such as an iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry or Windows Phone app) in an app store (such as iTunes for iOS, Google Play for Android or BlackBerry World for BlackBerry). Just like search engine optimization (SEO) is for websites, App Store Optimization (ASO) is for mobile apps.”

you mean this isn’t aso?
I tricks involved one year of tinkering to get such results within a month for any app for any keyword.
That’s how i ranked my music player into top 10 and got 2 million downloads within a year
And these just weren’t the tricks
Anyways nevermind ,I am acting butthurt
Screenshot 2015-08-03 00.24.13.jpg

Hiii anik please can you give us those tips im newbie and i develope a game and generate just 200 download in 20days :frowning:

thanks for the tips