Movies showcase app banned

Google removed my app just after 1 hour I published it!

Violation of the Impersonation or Deceptive behavior and/or intellectual property provisions of the Content Policy.
Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, icon(s), or promotional screenshots, have been flagged for potential unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party. Protected work could typically include product names, brands, images, logos, music, and similar works. This is a policy warning of impending removal.

My app is just showing trailer, info and cover image of upcoming and release movies.
You can download my app here if you want, and maybe give a suggestion about where is the violation.

Wikisend: free file sharing service

Thanks

Your violation is already define in your statement. It does not belongs to you and you have no rights to show that.

“My app is just showing trailer, info and cover image of upcoming and release movies.”

Well, I guess you yourself has answered the reason why your application gets removed from the store “Violation of the Impersonation or Deceptive behavior and/or intellectual property provisions of the Content Policy” there’s nothing you can do !

Using movie’s trailer, info and cover image is against IP policy. Many of us makes the mistake easily, so by now you should read the policy documents properly. Remember, 3 bans will suspend your account for life.