mobiMicro - the new "Product" network

I couldn’t find TOS in your web site. Could u please share it or put it in your web site?

Is there any particular component of the TOS you’d like me to elaborate on? Our lawyer is currently drafting a copy but figure this would be a much faster way to answer any questions you may have.

WL

This is an interesting one. If anybody tried using them and have any revenue figures / CPM / RPD, please share

Of course revenue will vary since we’re still still doing a lot of optimizations. However, we’re giving developers $250 guaranteed - wired immediately after we confirm implementation. Which, according to my engineers and devs already working to take no more than 30 minutes.

Any revenue you generate is also yours to keep.

Just something we want to do for the users willing to give us a shot while we’re still young.

WL

Wow. That’s a very generous incentive!

How does one go about signing up with your network? I’ve not found anything but contact links on the site…

Please feel free to email me: wonny(at)mobimicro.com to discuss.

There’s no registration now since we’re still looking for early adopters and optimizing before going full scale. Hence the incentive :slight_smile:

Ok, could u send to me details also.

Please feel free to email me at wonny(at)mobimicro.com

Still looking for a few more early adopting partners! Our $250 guarantee offer still stands as we wire transfer immediately after confirmation of the SDK being live within the app. Keep all the revenue you make afterwards as well.

Our SDK only takes about 15 minutes to implement and our developers can walk you through it.

Please email me: wonny(at)mobimicro.com to get started.

Best,
WL

I’m interested!

this looks cool I will give it a try !