mobilecore vs admobe vs startapp , who is better?

hi guys ,i tested admob for several months and for me is good but sometimes they make waves of drop down revenue in several time ,so i decided to search for another ad network ,i am now testing startapp , hope to get more revenue , is there anyone make comparison between those ads networks and which one is better ?
sorry bad english

Use a combination

eg.

Admob intersitial on launch
MobileCore interstitial inside app or on back key pressed
Startapp banners
startapp slider

See how that works out for you?

did u test it ?

It’s common practice. Lof of ppl tested it and it usually increases ovaerall ecpm cos you don’t show the same ad again and again.

Question:

Since Admob is pay per click ad network, can you earn more if the user installed the app?

From what I’ve noticed so far going from 100% admob to a mixture

It’s pretty similar…

Lets say Admob give you $0.05 per click
mobilecore give you $5.00 per install
1 in 100 clicks result in an install

It equals out…

I think most money earned from admob is simply from people mis-clicking whereas money from a CPI network, you know is from a genuine ad served and someone along the lines actually thought “Hey, that looks good I’ll check it out”. Advertisers will pay more for that.

Do you still earn with mobilecore if the user don’t open the downloaded app? Let say the user was interrupted by something by any means and forgot to open the app. Or the user needs to at least open the app for the dev to earn?

the user must be open the downloaded app to get dev revenue

Okay but we might loss revenue if the user open the app in offline mode. I don’t know if it will still add as valid install when in the next day or week the app is opened when the user is online.

Hey everyone,

For 3rd party markets, with the Airpush bundle 2 SDK, you can earn up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide. The user only needs to agree to the opt in page for you to earn revenue. You do not have to worry about user lifetime value, level of engagement or internet connection after they opt in, you get paid the revenue up front!

LMK any questions.
Cheers,
Nick

Admob intersitial on launch
MobileCore interstitial inside app or on back key pressed
Startapp banners
startapp slider

thank you for the suggestion, with me admob and startApp is enough

I love all 3 networks.

It sounds like a simple meditation. Do you think it’s worth it?

Keeping it simple, spreading it out… Seems to be doing okay so far!

i’m tire of finding out which is the best ads network now, with me admob and startApp is enough

I think there all the same the important for CPI network is the user will install the advertised apps… :slight_smile: