MobileCore payment

"mobileCore provides WEEKLY payments, with a minimum of $200. Shall the minimum not be reached within a week, the payment will be made as soon as the minimum is reached, or at the end of the month - whichever comes first. "

it means, if you have not reached minimum of 200$, the January payments will be at the end of February, and so on?

That’s exactly what it means :wink:

any MobileCore rep can answer this question ?

No it’s not…
It means that if you don’t reach the $200 at the end of the the month, they’ll pay you whatever you’ve reached(“the payment will be made as soon as the minimum is reached, or at the end of the month - whichever comes first.”)
I’ve complained about this and they’ve payed me in the past but last time this happened they just ignored my complain which is not very professional of them.

so, if you earned 100$ during February, they will pay you this 100$ at the end of March or not?

According to their site they would pay you at the beginning of March but since it seems that doesn’t really count, who knows…

I guess its you will never get your money nor the 100k impressions bonus unless you get your minimum 200$ :smiley: