Make it easy for you to make money

How to earn dollars online by installing free app?

With admob

Hi,
admob is probably the best. You can include clickbank (join as affiliate) by adding a page or link, and also pollfish.com . I use all 3. cheers Bob

and how much earnings in this occupation?

Yes. From my personal experience it seems possible to earn some decent money through online app called weone.
I got installed this app in my mobile on 26/12/2016 as referred by my cousin and was not active till one of my friend proposed the same and given lot of positive feedback about this app. Then I got initiated and started to refer my friends and within a week time I managed to get 38 peoples in level 1 thus earned INR 800 till now (one month) with last day income of INR 40.00 and expected to grow. As of now my goal is to reach 10,000/- per month, I am great on this path and expect to reach this goal in a month or two. Now comes the tricky part “whether the money is true” and answers is “yes”, I’ve transferred the money into my account.
I strongly recommend you to install this app in android/ios and to know exactly how it works don’t skip the 5 minutes video during setup of this app. If at all you decide to give a try use my referral code – vsxla
I’m here by attaching the link for
Android - weone - Android Apps on Google Play
IPhone - Weone on the App Store
Don’t forget the referral code – vsxla
Come and join, let us grow together

Mobile Ad mediation is a technology which is used for sending advertising requests to a number of ad networks, ensuring that mobile publishers are able to fill their ad slots by finding the best available network. Ad mediation helps publishers in managing, optimizing and increasing profitability of their inventory.

Depending on their specific eCPM, geography and other parameters, a single SDK is used by publishers to set priorities for serving ad networks demand. Ad mediation solution also helps publishers to have an upper hand and are in a position to force advertisers to compete over their inventory, whereby significantly increase their profit.

The key trends comprises of real time bidding which allows publishers to choose an ad network offering the highest bid. Some follow new formats adoption method, like native and video ads. By publishing native ads, publishers can get an un-intrusive way of showing ads inside their apps and at the same time increasing its efficiency. Video ads have higher potential to generate profit in comparison to regular still image banners.

The newer mediation type, “Weighted Mediation”, weighs co-efficients to prioritize ad networks whereby allowing publishers to significantly increase their profit. Another form of ad mediation is programmatic ad mediation. Under this type of mediation, publishers can considerably reduce the time they spend on actual demand mediation and grow their income even more.

There are so many mobile ad networks available in the market, choosing the right network for your app is a very challenging and important task. Although it may be alluring to find an undisputed answer to the question “Which is the best mobile ad network?” we need to understand that there is no such thing as the best mobile ad network. The reason is that each ad networks works differently with apps, depending on their structure, traffic and target audience.

Few of the networks offer a number of additional services like app analytics and control panels. Since all platforms offer some things better than others, comparing their deals, strengths and weaknesses will be an ideal method to determine which aspects are more important and suitable to your specific needs.

To search the best network which suits your app and its needs, will be the key to achieving a profitable monetization strategy, ensuring a stable and steady revenue. Therefore, instead of questioning “What is the best mobile ad network?” You need to question “Will my app work well with the ads offered by this specific ad network?”

Alphagravel believes that independent mobile developers should be entitled to earn maximum revenues from their mobile apps. Our predictive Analytic platform provides true price transparency, by programmatically allocating mobile inventory to the highest bidder in real times and at all times.

To develop the best in App advertising SDK, Visit us at Mobile advertising SDK | Best Android ad Network : Alphagravel