Leadbolt fillrate

Hi Frank,

If it is pretty easy, why don’t you share it here for everyone’s benefit?

I’ve got your PM. I’ll find it now, thanks. Don’t know why you can’t publish the info publicly here though. :slight_smile:

It’s pretty simple. Because there is no such information anywhere. PM ? Come on! Your direct competitor (Airpush) publishes this information everywhere and you have to hide it ? That’s because your fillrate sucks Frank, let’s be honest, we are not stupid… I hope you run out of business as soon as Airpush gets the patent for notification ads. You really deserve it for treating your developers like this.

I’ve got some instructions on my e-mail from Frank, by they were not helpful - still no fill rate.

@Androider, let’s try to keep the discussion constructive here. Talking about what people “deserve” doesn’t add anything to the discussion, and sounds like you’re just promoting Airpush.

@david, Your forum your rules. But please, don’t tell me I’m promoting Airpush because if you look at most of my other messages, you’ll see it’s far from that. I’m the one who warned everyone about them using notifications that looked like incoming sms notifications… I have accounts with both Airpush and Leadbolt, but I criticize them when they deserve it. If you are going to censor my criticism then I’m out of your forum.

Criticism is fine, you’re not going to be censored for that. The best thing about this forum is the fact that anyone can speak up with experiences from across the board! I just wanted to point out that your comments were getting a bit personal, which is hard for anyone to respond to constructively. Just something to bear in mind for future posts.

Please don’t take it as a reflection on your postings in general. :slight_smile:

Back to topic, it looks like Frank and my account manager are confused between fill rate and impression.

And i am getting tired explaining to them, via email, on what the difference is.

Anyone else can explain to them what fill rate is?

@david, I apologize for what I said. I really want Leadbolt to be fine because they have allowed many people to earn real money. The combination of a bad day and the lie from Frank is what made me jump.

I don’t know about your experience but Frank is also Account Manager for our leadbolt account.

He suggested options (We used LeadBolt before google policy changes and pretty much stopped using Airpush or Leadbolt after policy changes) and the options really worked well for us.

I highly recommend talking to your Account Manager @Leadbolt on Skype or phone and see what works for you if you have apps with good downloads (In excess of Million+ downloads).

Note: We don’t use push ads. We have used Airpush before and after seeing recent trends from them, I consider them as nothing more than a Virus (Worst if possible).

Note 2: I don’t like to talk about revenue generated as I have seen what some developers do to destroy a success fellow developer on android market but I can honestly say Most likely Franks Advise (@Leadbolt) will be buying my second home.