LeadBolt after 1 week

Lol, I think 12s is the minimum for admob. If that’s what you’re using. I gotta say, I was a little bummed that 10k impressions earned me 20 cents :frowning:

does it make sense to do a 12s refresh? :slight_smile: You mean 120seconds (which is the max value) - but you can turn auto refresh off completely … you can also then use your own refreshing time in code (calling loadAd)

btw. admod does not always deliver a new ad - if you get the same ad (as you currently display) again, the impression is not counted twice (or something like that, I have not investigated in detail, I just found out during testing)

No not really, I was just trying to see if I could get to 10k.for morale reasons. When u turn off auto refresh, how does it work?

depends HIGHLY on the app … I made an experiment some time ago with a refresh time of 10 minutes … I hoped for getting higher CPC which did not happen … but I only experimented for a low period of time, so it may need more time to get a definite result.

Normally I stick with 120sec … Worm Puncher currently uses 60 seconds … it depends on the game I think … user have to be able to put attention to the ad otherwise it the impression is wasted.

Hi guys,

After first week I’m getting also dissappointing results with leadbolt.

I’m trying now madvertise…

Rgs

I am afraid you will not be very happy with the low fillrate of madvertise either

Yes, I doubt you’ll get very far with Madvertise. They’re well known for having a fill rate close to zero outside their countries of speciality (Western Europe). Better sticking with AdMob or another big name network that’s got better international coverage.

I know it, I have tested madvertise for two days and I’m getting 1%to5% of fill rate, eCPM is quite high , and as far as I know it seems that they also are paying for impressions, that is pretty good.

I’m combining madvertise with admob, then when there are Ads from madvertise I show them, so I keep my global fill rate at 100%

Rgs

Good job! That’s the best way to do it. In my experience Madvertise always have the higher eCPM, just need something else to back them up for fill rate.