Kids satying in a hotel

Hey guys! my 12 yr old daughter wants to have a sleepover with her friends, but sadly we have a full house at the moment so she wants to get a hotel for one night and sleep there with her friends. I trust my daughter but i’m just not sure if she’s aloud to stay in a hotel at her age. Her friends are 11-13 yrs old. Oh and i also live in australia. Please someone tell me if i can or cannot her birthdays really soon!

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Booking a hotel room for a group of 12-year-olds? I’m sorry, but that sounds like a horrible idea. I had a similar problem a few years ago when I went on vacation with my family and my daughter as just 14 at the time. We stayed there for about two weeks, so she managed to form some pretty strong friendships(you know how fast kids can make friends). We were staying at one of the holiday houses provided by onholidays.com.au, who make sure that the accommodations in the house match the number of people staying there. So when my daughter asked me if I could book a hotel for her, I convinced her to camp in front of the house(on the beach) so they could get a bit of freedom and so that I could still keep an eye on them.