iTomix [FREE]

iTomix brings you all new mind puzzle logic challenge. Connect atoms to build molecules and do it as fast as possible.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iTomix.game

device-2017-06-26-062109.jpg

I think your app is really interesting and helps users to spend their time with fun. Also I have checked your app and can not help myself to give you some pieces of advice:

1. You extremely need to boost the installs for your app. Here my argument for this statement: while I have link to your app’s page it caught my eye that it has really low amount of downloads and made me think like people do not believe it’s worth th their time and even do not want to try :frowning: You do can fix the issue by ordering app installs in app promotion suplier [b]KeenMobi[/b] to get more traffic for your app.

2)Reviews! Reviews! Reviews! Make your app page more alive, convince your users to try it, inspire them by positive comments and high rate

1. ASO.Any developer seeks to get target audience and get a lot of installs. This is possible if you conduct decent ASO campaign (or buy this service in the reliable app promotion agency [b]KeenMobi[/b]), having this will provide you a whole lot of search traffic and organic user acquisition.