Is this forum dead now?

@vivek9
Just now i noticed that you said $700 per day in one of your accounts.
First of all congrates for that achievement.

Is it safe to use multiple Google developer accounts?

Are you using same admob ids in all the Google accounts or different one?

How much total revenue from all your accounts per day you are making man?
Just asking for motovation purpose for myself and for others in the forum.

I am making $200 per day on an average. Mostly with admob. Within few days i will integrate FAN too.

@vivek9,
Sent you PM regarding account manager discussion.
Lets discuss this in the PM and lets not go off topic here. :grinning:

Hi @tacchan23, can you please share what are the ecpm and revenue of native ads of Avocarrot/Flurry. We have heard a lot about native ads of FAN and Admob but heard Avocarrot/Flurry very few. If you have any experience about banner or interstitial ad of Flurry, please also share them. Thanks!

Recently FAN has been being restrict. I have an app which has admob and FAN intergrated for 3~4 years, FAN status changed to “Not Approved” and no detail information about what exactly the issue. Only said that the app is not comply with their policy. FAN support is also shxt compared with admob.

Avocarrot and Flurry eCPM are honestly quite shit. Need to set some eCPM floor for sure but it really lower the fill rate a lot. Anyway for me it’s still worth to use them as backfill when FAN and AdMob don’t have ads to show. I am showing a Native Ad in recycler view every 6 items, so I need a lot of ads anyway.
Flurry eCPM for Interstitial Ads isn’t bad if setting eCPM floors, but again fill rate will be very low.
Overall if you have a high number of requests, it’s worth to try yourself.

And yes, FAN has become unusable for Interstitial Ads in my case. I lost a lot of income because of this. I had to remove FAN from Interstitial Ad placements because they were keep blocking all of them for Accidental Clicks.

Want to compare my Admob stats with you guys. I have mixed geos. 25% USA, 30-40% Europe and rest others.
I am stuck with some other work and will work on mediation soon.

<b>Date: 14th Feb, 2018</b>
Ad Network: Admob (No mediation)
Ad formats: Native Advanced/Interstitials/Banners
Total impressions: 1002788
Total clicks: 3226
CTR: 0.31%
CPC: $0.05
RPM: $0.16
Revenue: $166.46

[NOTE] This is average data for all ad formats with admob without any mediation.
Will share specific data for each ad format type if you need to compare too.

Please share your data with or without mediation. Just want to know how much i can add more to it after implementing mediation. Though my average fill rates are more than 95% with admob.

Please share yours.

I have mixed geos. 30% India, 20-30% Europe and rest others. US 3%

<b>Date: 14th Feb, 2018</b>
Ad Network: Admob (Startapp Mediation)
Ad formats: Interstitials/Banners
Total Requests: 80,157
Total impressions: 40,944
Total clicks: 530
CTR: 1.29%
CPC: Not shown in admob website
RPM: $0.73
Revenue: $29.70

Ad Network: Startapp (Startapp Mediation)
Ad formats: Interstitials/Banners
Total Requests: 18,328
Total impressions: 13,748
Total clicks: 2392 (looks wrong)
CTR: 17.4%
CPC: Not shown in Startapp website
RPM: $0.28
Revenue: $3.86

1. I need to get more traffic from US than India but don’t know how to research for app ideas that do well in US. How to search for apps concepts that do well in US. Currently I m having some music player apps
  2. I should be using FAN instead of startapp right?

Date: 14th Feb, 2018
Ad Network: Admob
Ad formats: Banner/Interstitial
Total impressions: 59076
Total clicks: 533
CTR: 0.90%
RPM: $0.81
Revenue: $47.81

The US traffic is only 3% (but the RPM is 5 times the average value). Most is from south America (Brazil is 18%) and Europe.

Hi all,

I’ve just finished reading your discussion here.

I hope this forum won’t be dead for a long time as it helps a lot for companies like Epom Apps to develop the appropriate and competitive products for app developers.
I often read Makingmoneywithandroid to understand what is important for app developers and what is new on the market. Afterwards, I discuss this with our developer’s team and they improve our platform to guarantee the best fitting ads for your app, easy ad management, and analytics control features. We all work yo bring you the maximum revenue from monetization.

So please write more here :slight_smile:

@awesomeapps
Your CTR and RPM is very good.
Though it is 17% with startapp. But thats ok as long as no artificial clicks are involved.
Startapp is kind of dead these days in fill rates and cpc. Once it was known for its 3D banners and revolving banners.

So you should definitely use FAN. Use admob as backfill.

Well, nothing extra need to be done to get USA userbase. All kind of app categories are successfull there. Its just like that many apps are competing to be on the top ranks in USA.

As i can see and compare my stats with you guys, its clear that i am using Admob Native advanced ads and RPM is real shit which is lowering the average RPM also.

CTR is also very shitty. I do not have any clue why its 0.30 percent.

Moreover i am not using any mediation also since FAN is too strict to use policy wise and i want to implement it carefully.

May be next time i will come up with my stats with.

• Mediation (FAN and Admob)
  • Will avoid Admob Native ads if RPM is kept on going low for them.
  • CTR must be increased i guess so.

@_developer
I will collect my correct geo and will post back the stats tomorrow. That might be the true comparison.My geo calculation was done 3 months back. So i was assuming the same this time. Let me have a look and get back.

Request to other silent viewers.
Please say something and share your experience. Sharing stats will not reveal your app names :angry::angry::angry:

HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM ANDROID APPS? IT’S TIME TO REVEAL THE REALITY BEHIND ANDROID APP MONETIZATION MAGIC. WITHOUT MORE ADO, LET’S DISCUSS ABOUT THE IDEAS THAT MAKES MONEY WHEN YOUR ANDROID APP IS FREE.

Making Money From Android App Monetization Technique Involves Showing Ads To Users Of The App.
Unlock Hidden Monetization Levels With Alphagravel Ads.

For more information kindly have a visit to ment
Mobile advertising SDK | Best Android ad Network : Alphagravel

I’m very happy to see this thread among many spam threads.
I was started developing android app since 7/2014. Maybe my apps are so bad or I’m not a lucky man.
Total revenue just 1300$ for 4 years. Google play is so hard for me to get downloads.
Now, I still working in an outsourcing company and developing the app in free time. Hope next app may help me quit the boring job and focus on making android apps.

@dontstop
I can understand your situation.
Well when i left the job i had around $700 per month and i had extra pressure to convert it into more revenue. Considering the fact that now whole time was for my apps no boss was sitting and shitting over my head.
So i first researched the Play store market and started making quality apps. Before publishing the app i used it day and night to check the load testing and regression testing. Once i was happy with bug fixing and ad network was implemented, i published it to the store. Users gave positive response and hence the revenue boosted.
That thing gave me faith in the hardwork and another reason to keep on working.
Those apps are still giving me money, ofcourse with so many feature and bug updates in the store.
So it depends how much time you are giving to the apps and users will respond in same way. So believe me its not 100% luck.
But yes sometime users respond unexpectidly. I am not saying to quit the job and take the risk. But being into the job, start giving more and more time to apps and then see the results. May be that will give you fair idea.
Happy making money :monkey::monkey:

Looks like i got what you were talking about NEW AREAs similar to android :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I started working on that too… :man:

@ardi
Looks like i got what you were talking about NEW AREAs similar to android :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I started working on that too… :man:

Happy to see this threat. I start with Android since 2012 too. And my app still give the $.
I see @gcc ask some about iOS before, for me it is 50% compare to Android. And you don’t need a real Mac to code, i use hackintosh.
And for guy not feel comfort with Swift or Obj-C, you can code in Java (MOE), C# (Xamarin, Unity) but my advice is native code for app.

About 1k/day , 9k/day those number are my dreaming too, congrats those guy.

About multiple Google Play/Admob. You can open as many as you can, and it not violate policy, i ask by phone with my Abmob account manager and Google Play support about this, 100% sure.

@code4life
Thanks so much for replying and share the info.
I was always doubtfull about opening 2nd account of admob and Google play.
Thanks again.

Just now i got a mail from YouTube. Its regarding their new youtube policy for monetization eligibility.

Minimum of 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers to monetize your videos.
So i think its big blow for many people.
Just a offtopic :grinning::grinning:

@gcc Thanks for your advise.
I will give more time to make my own apps.
Now, my goal is just 40$/day, same as the salary each day from outsourcing company :).
Anw: Admob just send me payment amount 127.72$ that is the revenue for 3 months recently :D.

Sorry guys for not writing often but while I was playing with my phone some days ago, I got a fabulous idea about a completely new and original app :D. I left all my previous work and concentrated on the design and development of this app these days. If it works as I imagined, it will be something transcendental for me :D. Actually it works good on 3 phones where I tested it and I’m really excited. But it can also be a big flop if people don’t get it in the right way. Maybe some months from now you will use it too :D. But let return to the reality

@gcc
With regard to the exploding field, maybe you have found some other fields, who knows :D.

Answering your request, these days my stats for Admob (which I use as backfill)
Ad Network: Admob (backfill)
Ad formats: Almost all Native Express
Total Request 161365
Total impressions: 84181
Total clicks: 2922
CTR: 3.47%
RPM: $1.1
Revenue: $93

They still give me 9-11% of revenue relatively to the total FAN + AdMob.
Sad to hear that Avocarrot is still having an embarrassing ecpm. I’ve tested them some months ago and I got a 0.3x - 0.5x of AdMob ecpm. I can feel their struggle to survive in these hard times. So there is no point is searching other companies for backfill, there is just Admob… “Abandon hope all ye who enter”

android / mobile won’t ever die, developers will come and go like every industry, Android is better than ever, everyones crying about “2011” but forgetting to realize there are 50x more phones now than in 2011, sure there are more apps, but stop hitting the entertainment niche and niches that have 300k+ apps, thats why you make $0, hit niches that have <50k apps and you’ll make amazing money, of course when you upload music apps they will do bad, have you seen how many music apps there are? Lol, Like I said, Find niches, stop trying to run everything everyone else is running because you’re just competiting against 100’s of thousands of apps all in the same niche.

Anyone who thinks android will be dead in 5 years is very naive, there are only 1.4 billion android phones, and we have a human population of almost 8 billion, if android even just reaches 3B people, thats insane growth still to be made.

People who bounce around from industry to industry will fail too, if you guys think Android is “Competitive” (which its not) than you’ll want to kill yourself trying any of the million “methods” online, trust me, I’ve been in the internet game for a very long time, and nothing ever has compared to mobiles scability and growth, even paid advertising blows ass, you’ll burn 10’s of thousands before you even find a winner. E-com is very competitive, and everything else is just some scammy “method” that will die in <12 months.

I don’t know why people keep saying that the market it dying. my revenue is increasing not decreasing, Im not getting less and less downloads, there are more and more people getting android devices around the world. In the USA iPhones and iPads are more popular though but there is still an increase in overall phones. It is important to note for new devs to not develop shit apps in saturated niche, apps like (music player, file manager, tic tac toe, chess, memory cleaner) these will not work even if you have big money for advertising, as people don’t give a shit about your new tic tac toe game… it’s also best not to use blackhat methods, and illegal methods, unless you want to end up poor, like this guy: @ramzixp
it’s easy to make big cash in the right niche, without having to deal with bullshit blackhat methods.