Is my earnings normal in admob?

Hello in one of my app/game, I am getting this stats this is a plain interstitial ad using admob and the ad appears every 3 game overs…

Requests - 21,282
Impressions - 18,439
Fill rate - 99.99%
Clicks - 1,931
CTR - 10.47%
RRPM - $4.35
IRPM - $5.02
Earings - $92.51

90% of my users are from a single asian country

Guys, is this normal for interstitial ads? I am a bit worried, my stats everyday is getting higher, my ctr for 7 days is from 8.37% to 10.47% today… Pls. need your reply for experienced admob users. Thanks

Did you target that country or… ? Kinda wierd. Is your app in english ?

Actually the game is connected to that country or known to that country, that’s why 90% of installs and traffic is from that country. I am a bit worried of my stats, is it safe? my stats is getting higher and higher everyday, my apps got 90K installs already for more than 1 month.

Actually the game is connected to that country or known to that country, that’s why 90% of installs and traffic is from that country. I am a bit worried of my stats, is it safe? my stats is getting higher and higher everyday, my apps got 90K installs already for more than 1 month.

Yes those stats are fine in my opinion

That is the advantage of a targeted audience. Seems likes your niche is pretty popular with the Asians. :smiley:

Overall ctr has gone up lately for me, I don’t think you have to worry.

I guess 10%+ CTR is a bit too much. I am using it for a long time, and it is mostly 3-5%. Maybe not extremely high, but still high.

Thanks mate for the reply, so did you get a stats like mine before? What is your highest CTR? and howw long you are using admob? thanks

Actually I am not expecting that my app will be popular in a month in this country, that’s why I am shocked with my stats getting higher and higher everyday

Thanks mate for the reply, so did you get a stats like mine before? What is your highest CTR? and howw long you are using admob? thanks

what is your highest ctr for Instertitials?

Anyways, my banner ctr is from 1-5%, but my instertitials ctr is from 6%-11%, scary right?

@wiresaw, this is during this month, interstitial and banner CTRs:

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

but I have more impressions. When you have more impressions, CTR become normal

here’s mine for this month in my pure instertitials game/app, no banners only admob instertitials… with 15k-22k impressions…

Untitled.jpg

@wiresaw, is that 15-22k daily, or combined?

Maybe your users just click more, I don’t know :slight_smile: 8-10, it is not extremely high, seems a bit more than normal, but I guess everything is ok, if you somehow not violate the rules.

Clicks - 1,931
Very high rate of click

i often get 30->40 click / 20k impress

Where you put your banner?

I don’t ask my users to click the ads, actually I recently adjusted it to 3 game overs to view the ads, but still I got that stats… My impressions this month are ranging from 15k-20k per day and getting higher everyday…

I am not using banner in that game, I am using pure instertitials in every 3 game overs…

I think users are inclined to leave your app after a game over so 10% ctr is just fine. When you show interstitials between game levels, less users will want to leave (5-7%)

Considering chartboost, applovin and other networks post 25% CTR on average, 10% ctr is completely fine in my opinion.

I haven’t had that high ctr on any of my more popular apps but currently one of my app with about 2000 downloads/day have ctr of 6-7.5% (interstitial only) when it normally is only 2-3%.