Is it possible to unban a google devolper acc??

hi
I my f*** acc is baned reason multiplied vialtions (about 3 apps are ban and when you have 3 apps ban your acc ban in 4 hours 100% )
Because the rating was false and now ban!!

So question it is possible to unban it ??

Rason from google

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Multiple violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address of your Publisher account.

Please note that Google Play Publisher terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

I can only the % how much they unban a acc
0.000001% that the chance to unban it because i think they have bot when they see he have more than 3 apps ban you really 100% no more chance to unban it 100% no chance or have somone who unban success a acc??

What do you mean by fake review?

Could it be connected to previous banned account?
Other than that you could appeal but I doubt they will let you have it again.

It’s very unlikely. Just accept it and make another acc already.

Ok thx
But im really happy when they unban my acc because many downloads i have more than 100k downloads and now only because the f** bot say that my new app have not the right rating polices??!!
WTF i hate really google they are so … i cant say because they only anwser with a ** bot every time when i ask them i become only the same anwser!!

He have somone sucessfull unban a acc??
He what do you thing it is better to change to ios app store ??
Because i hear that they pay double $$ than google apps ??

just a thought i also send before my acc was ban yesterday i also send a email to google for the false rating polics.
When they see that my game have the right rating polices they can unban the my new app and when my game is unban they must must unban my acc because when they unban the app. I have only 2 apps that bans and not 3 apps banned and at 3 apps they ban the acc but at 2 apps that banned they cant ban me???
So i have a chance to unban my acc??

You violated the toss. So noway !

So now i understand why Google ban my app!!
Here is the real reason why:
I have uploading a game on saturday that Name was Bad Wheels Bad wheels so all normal human undestand that is a game like happy wheels because they play it but google dont play it.
So i thinking that google when you uploading app it must approved but how they make it ?? When 100k game uploading on 1 day and only after 6 hours will approved or not??!
Here the simple anwser :
Google self make it 100% mean there is no human person inside that will test it. And this is the reason why google ban my app.
Google search himself mean my game is named bad wheels but google misunderstand it .
Google search for bad and wheels but and there is a game in real gambling game that where you use the wheels for gambling!!
So google thing its a 100% gambling but they dont testing it so 100% reason why they ban me !!

Also comparison to apple store and google play.
Why apple store need 7 days for approved your game ?? The reason i think is they will test your app per hand install it and testing and will aproved or not. And google only search for keywords that bad is !!