Is it possible to recover deleted text messages or contacts from my Samsung galaxy s4

Thanks for your recommendations, i searched for a long time ,finally found this, mobikin is good, i download the doctor for android to recover my deleted contacts, which helped me a lot!! :slight_smile:

Of course, actually sometimes the data still exist after being deleted, so you have a big chance to get them back. you can try some recovery tools, they allow you to have a preview, so you can decide whether to use or not.

FonePaw Android Data Recovery is a full featured data restore program, aimed to help Android users to recover lost data due to accident or wrong operations. It’s capable of recovering phone contacts, text messages and media files previously deleted or formatted. I have tested it out successfully on my wife’s Samsung Galaxy S4.

I used Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery free trial to recover data from my Samsung phone. Within only 3 steps, the lost one data is back. So I paid it ,now I lost data all above recovery.
How to recover deleted text messages

WOW, no mods watching this thread?

I agreed on this. This also applies to external sd recovery.

Many Samsung users wonder whether it is possible to recover and read text messages after they have been deleted from their phones, like Galaxy S7, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S4, Note 4, Samsung Wave, Samsung A9/A8/A7/A5. They may have deleted an important text message containing phone number, reminder, address or financial details that they may need later on. Actually the messages are not immediately deleted from the SIM card or memory once they are deleted by you, so it is possible to recovery them with some Android recovery tool.

This Android contacts recovery software is pretty easy to use and it can recover deleted text messages from samsung galaxy very fast. The programs can also recover other kinds of deleted data such as contacts, videos, pictures etc.

Do you want to recover deleted Text Messages from Samsung s6? Is there any good idea? Yes, of couse. The guidance showing as follow are for you to recover lost Text Messages from Samsung.
If you have such a need, please follow it and have a try.
Step 1. Install and run the Mobiledic Android data recovery program on your computer
Step 2. Connect your device to the computer and Enable USB debugging
Step 3. Start to analyze the data
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted Text Messages

It’s possible, but you can’t save new data to your samsung galaxy s4, or the deleted text messages or contacts may be overwritten. And you can use a third party android data recovery app to help.

Yes! there are many software which are created for data recovery, the best software which i recommended is Recuva. This will also user friendly and usable in Samsung galaxy all series. I hope this will help you.

For more and more users wonder whether it is possible to restore the phone data after they have been deleted the phone data , in fact, accident deletion phone messagea,contacts ,music is very common , retrieving deleted data is something that it is possible.As long as deleted data did not be covered, you’ll be able to recover deleted messages from Samsung with an effective tool,

Sure, the program is very simple ,maybe you don’t know how to recover deleted messages from Samsung, there are a guide that you can follow it to recover them ,
1:Download and install a recovery tools on a computer,
2:Connect phone to the computer with USB cable
3:Turn on recovery tools app by using computer
4:Previous and select messages or contacts that you want to recover,
Finally, the process will take some time ,based on how many messages on your phone , during the scan Samsung ,you don’t need to worry any more, this software can keep your phone device and data security on the phone

Have a go at utilizing information recuperation application, I am certain there are many information recuperation utilities instrument accessible over the playstore which permits doing as such…

Samsung Recovery program will restore your deleted data…

If you have back up or for contacts if you save these with your mail then you can recover these.

Unfortunately for you in this situation , more and more people wonder whether it is possible to recover lost data from phone after they have deleted them fromn phone , you can use recovery tools to scan the phone device , Android Rescuer is very good , which helps me to regain lost data from Samsung without any loss, which is works for a lot of android phone , including Samsung,Htc,Lg,Huawei,Sony,ect ,
How to get back lost picture from Samdung?
How to restore contacts from Samsung ?
How to recover messages on Samsung?

Thank for this post

Samsung data recovery could be a great choice to recover deleted messages from Samsung.It has powerful method to detect the data from trash bin and then recover them on computer.

It is possible to recover deleted text messages as long as your deleted data has been overwritten by new files.MobiKin Doctor for Android could recover them easily.

Yes, it’s quite possible, you can use a BitLocker recovery key https://www.diskinternals.com/bitlocker/ It saves all the information including text messages, pictures, documents, encrypted and other files. I’ve been using it for quite a long time and it’s one of the best for me so far.