Is interstitial/offer wall ad with no dismiss/close button Google play compliance ?

Aarki network offering interstitial/offer wall ads with no dismiss/close button so I contact them if that is Google play compliance or not and they said “we don’t have an close buttons on Android because Android users usually use back button for that” but as I know Google play polices require any interstitial/offer wall ad to use dismiss button not just skipping ad by using back button .

and here is their offer wall ad example with no dismiss/close button so can you confirm if it Google play compliance or not ?

close button or some mechanism should be there on the ad to close. if its not there, your app will get banned if detected by google without any prior warning.

back button to close it ok if there is no x button.

Are ou sure ? because Google play polices saying “Interstitial ads may only be displayed inside of the app they came with. Forcing the user to click on ads or submit personal information for advertising purposes in order to fully use an app is prohibited. A prominent and accessible target must be made available to users in any interstitial ad so they may dismiss the ad without penalty or inadvertent click-through.”

The back button doesn’t close the app, it only closes the ad. I am almost certain that some video ads I’ve seen that didn’t have any close button and required back button were adMob ads. (Since they had that round info button in left down corner, which I think only adMob uses? I might be wrong though, I forgot to click the info button to make sure) AdMob is probably allowed more than other networks though. Policy requires a clear way to close the ad (like X button), back button is not enough.

I agree with Magnesus. Back button is not obvious way to close the ad. Probably apps using Aarki are lucky enough but if Google finds out they may not be happy with that. Who knows