Is Airpush making fake statistic?

Just want to show you my data:
According to google play, my app which integrating airpush got 15,747 installed. And according to airpush’s data, my app’s install number is 17,569 by now. Good, it proves that it’s 1822 people (=17569-15747) uninstall my app. And my daily ad-request is 72xx!!! Even 2 ad/day!!!

What countries is most of your app traffic coming from? Whats your fill rate? Low fill rate would mean low pushes because advertisers just aren’t buying traffic for that country,

I was not talking about fill rate, I was talking about ad-request. My fill rate is good, it always near 100%, or exceeds.

I have two app, one for europe and another for US, the data I show above is for Europe. But I don’t think it’s because airpush has bad fillrate in Europe since Airpush has more localized ad than LB, obviously. I show the data of the app for US (2 push-ad/day):
active install (google play , til 2012/12/25): 2034
airpush new install (til 2012/12/25): 2187
airpush push-ad-request (on 2012/12/25): 1350

This proves that airpush is making stupid lie to all of us.

It’s not proof. I believe that airpush making fake stats but your data is correct. Why? How many of 2034 users will share your apps? Maybe couple, maybe your app is now outside Google Play on some chinese market, etc. Consider it :wink:

That does happen I know that for a fact :wink:

So since I transferred from LB to AP…my stats aren’t THAT much different, I have NO idea whats going on with your guy’s account, maybe your getting a ton of foreign country traffic? I mean most of these ad networks only really sell traffic to advertisers in like 10 or so maybe countries, IDK …maybe it’s because I’ve only been using AP for 2 days now, but my stats are pretty much the same as what LB’s would be, except ap has higher ecpm, the ad requests and impressions are basically double or more what my new installs are, so I mean the 2 pushes ARE being sent for sure and my impressions show this. Most of my traffic is USA,UK,CA…I don’t enable all countries, only a few, maybe your just getting a ton of traffic from a random county, That’s the only thing that I can see screwing with your stats,

I do alot of media buying/PPC also besides apps, I buy traffic from ad networks and I have been for awhile, trust me I know how their systems work and where advertisers are most likely to buy from and I haven’t been having any issues as of yet.

Also keep in mind I’m doing almost 100k impressions a day now so I would notice if stats are being screwy or not.

The eCPM is always better after you sign up. Wait a few days and report back :wink:

I’m sure it will be better then leadbolt’s

Well, I saw my eCPM drop from 6 to 2 bucks, took a few weeks. This is for just push ads. Basically the more pushes I did, the less I made per. My revenue on day 1 was the same as on day 14, and it should of been 3x as much. Yes, traffic matters, but my countries have been the same since day 1.

If your eCPM doesn’t decrease please let us know.

Also, Airpush does allot better campaigns for better performing apps (as they should) , but it’s no secret their algorithm sends the best campaigns to new users first.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/875-most-profitable-ad-solution-live-wallpapers-7.html#post6992