is 5k downloads enough to boos new app ?

Hi,

I have around $600 to spend on Facebook ads.
Is 5000 downloads enough to give a boost to app?

Thanks

Hi friends, it is according to which country your app was published in. Every country have its own standard, in some countries like the United States, 5000 is not enough. But in some small countries, maybe it is enough. To gain more app downloads, except Facebook ads, I recommend you [b]buy app downloads[/b] from a third party. They can provide real users downloads and can guarantee your rights. If you are interested in it, you can have a try~

Hi there, as a user, for a new app, I think 5000 downloads is a good number for new apps.

And if I were you, besides facebook ads, I willbuy positive reviews with the money to increase the downloads rates, because most people will check the reviews before downloading an app, 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations, users will be convinced when they see your app have gained many positive reviews from your former or existing users and choose your app.

After you get some users, then you can invite them review your app.

To assess accurately the chances whether the 5k installs are enough to increase the app ranking - we need to know the category, other apps’ installs number, then we also do need to know whether you have incent or non-incent installs by now.

Also from my side need to emphasize that not only the number of installs is important for increasing app position (although it’s unconditionable factor of traffic boosting for your app), but also: the dynamic of [b]installs’ boosting[/b], balanced positive reviews and high ratings, [b]keyword optimization[/b]. All these factors directly influence the Store ranking algorithm and affext on your App position.

All these can be performed by special services (KeenMobi) which will help you to boost traffic and improve ranking position.

Yes, I believe it’s a good amount. You need to boost your marketing with this number easily. Make a proper app marketing strategy to increase downloads. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I believe it’s a good amount