Increase app/game RANK on google play ?

I had just finished a game and was published on google play.
I want to promote my game, increase install on my game.

There are services that allow increase rank my game on google play, please introduce to me ?

Thanks.

Hello,

I am on the same situation: a game published one week ago, but very small installations yet (<30). However, I promote my game to Twitter, G+ communities, friends, forums, etc.

I’m interested by your propositions (except fake installations et other sh*t services like that, I want real advices) :slight_smile:

a very good tool can be AppBrain’s Apprimizer Apptimizer by AppBrain.com - Analyze. Optimize. Get popular.

You can enter your app and analyze a lot of staff like your wording on the description of the app based on other popular apps that will help your ranking.

I used to use that a lot with good results so I think you could give it a try, it is free! :slight_smile:

You need to do Keyword Researching, find relevant keywords to your game and do the research, you can use KeywordXtreme for this but it costs $50 for lifetime subscription to the software. You can also search google trends. app annie, etc.

Stay away from keywords that has tons of apps like, Panda, Monkey, Etc, do your keyword searching and find high volume keyword searches with low number of apps under 30 apps, You can also try to target multi word searches as well.

Write a good description of about 500-1000 characters, place your targeted keywords in your description, Like “this Awesome game is a top free game for kids”. Now if someone searches “top free games for kids” your app will show in searches.

Dont make your description look spammy or out of context, your description has to make sense while reading it or google will mark it as spam. Avoid using Quotes in app descriptions, google flagged my app for spam, I removed quotes only and resubmitted then app approved 2nd time.

Share your game with users on Google Plus, copy link to your game go to other peoples games and go to people who leave ratings and reviews, click on their photo and you can now see their google plus page and leave them comments and messages, give them link to your game and ask for an honest review, I have had great sucess with this method with about 40% of the people downloading my game. Also add them to your google circles, 75% of time they add you back.

Make a splash page for your app and make it about 10 seconds long and show a google+ button so users will click the google plus while waiting.

Does KeywordExtreme translate well over into Google Play?

Hi, guys!
If you want to boost your app ranking and get more installs fast and effectively, you can try to do ASO work:

ASO is the abbreviation of app store optimization, which is a process of optimizing your app to make it more visible and discoverable in app stores so that users are more likely to choose it from millions of other apps.

why is the ASO important?

In fact, searching in app store is the main traffic sources, 73% app installs is from searching app in app store. With the other channels of installing app become increasingly weak, app store optimization plays an important part.

The ways of app store optimization:

(1) icon and title: you must design an appealing and attractive icon and title of your app, and you can add the keywords to title, which can improve the search ranking of your keywords and make your app looks more professional. The times of keywords should be controlled and be special, you can analyze your competitors’ keywords to help you find appropriate keywords of your app.

(2) description: the description mainly introduces your app, including the function, the goal and the websites, etc. You can also add the keywords in your description. About the length of description, you should control it in specified words, but remembering the first sentence is very important to attract audiences read more information of your app.

(3) screenshots: a good app must have the high quality screenshots, which asks you to create appealing and compelling screenshots. Also, you can add some screenshots of reviews and contest about your app, which shows the real information and experience from the users of your app.

(4) ratings and reviews: 4/5 stars ratings and positive reviews are the important references to users. To increase the installs of your app, you can incentivize users to leave feedback. Of course, if you have enough budget, you can buy some ratings and reviews from a reliable ratings and reviews service provider.

(5) keywords research:keywords serve as the decisive part of app store optimization. With the limit of characters, finding the appropriate keywords of your app is very important. In this part, you can analyze the keywords of your competitors, creating the relevant, competitive and localized keywords to improve the search ranking of keywords. Indeed,buying keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company, like ASOTOP1, is also a good way to help you optimize your keywords if you have enough budget.

hope these methods will be useful! If you have any problem about app promotion, please feel free to contact me!