If it worth to spend money

Hi guys! My questions pretty similar to the dozen that I have seen here. But anyway, I just now upload my second app, “Capital Map Flag” https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SeventhReactor.CapitalMapFlag It’s kinda trivia game (nothing super special).

The major questions:
(*I’m interesting in Russian and Israeli market///For now my budget is about 250$)

1. If it worth (for this game and my budget) to spend money on marketing.
  2. If yes, what about marketing strategies: Buying downloads from companies like socialrankboost, Waypedia etc or spend it to companies like Appbrain or maybe to use AdMob promotion. What about Facebook app promotion programs.
  3. Can you advise any paid and good Youtube chanels to promotion.

I really appreciate any help, I feel pretty lost in all this :cool:

I will give you a special deal on Russian installs: $250 for 2000 installs (Our regular price is $300 for 1000 installs). PM me if interested or Skype username: support.socialrankboost

I look forward to answering any questions you may have and helping you succeed in this tough business.

SocialRankBoost thanks for reply, nice deal. But for now I want to figure out which services is more suitable for my situation, and not to spend all my budget, without understanding it.

P.S I’m looking for advice, but maybe the only way is to share my budget and use few different services to find which better :rolleyes:

Hi,

Don’t even consider Facebook or Admob, search in this forums about the member’s experiences with Facebook and Admob in app promotion, Give us a try at Waypedia.com

Read the comments of this post that I saw recently: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/22150-logic-behind-variable-bid-rates-cpc-campaigns-looks-flawed-me.html

You can add me on Skype: ( mouad.waypedia ) if you want to discuss more about that.

You can use this coupon code: IRTK5 if you register in waypedia.com

first improve your app. Sadly no ammount of marketing will help you since the app looks bad. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

Yes, that’s really important. Try to make sure your app is as polished as you can make it, before the big marketing push.

Keep in mind that if you’re releasing an iOS version as well, that Apple gives your first 7 days a huge amount of increased visibility. You can get hundreds, if not thousands of downloads in that first week. So you don’t want to release an iOS version until it’s feature complete. Because after that first week is over, you’ll fall back down to 1 - 5 downloads a day, just like Android.