I have $5000-10000 to put into my marketing budget for my new app, what should I do?

Should have used RPN :slight_smile:

I would say that localization is more important in countries where consumers are used to localized products in other areas such as movies (think for example movie dubbing in germany, italy, or poland). Scandinavian markets are used to english products so translated (especially badly translated) products are not so good idea here.

This is an interesting topic. What is your experience about targeting the ad campaign? How about India?

Hey Garainis,

If you would like to learn more about Airpush and what we offer, you can PM me your email address and a brief overview of what you are looking for, and I can make an introduction from someone from our ad sales team.

Airpush Nick

Hi there, if I were you, I will promote my app with the following methods with the $5000-1k budget.

Firstly, I will buy positive reviews to increase the download rates before start promoting. Because data shows that 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations, most people prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews. Then the positive reviews can increase the download rates efficiently.

Of course, you should also optimize your app title, icon, description, screenshots and video to increase the download rates, be sure to make all of them attractive.

Secondly, I will do something to boost my app ranking in the app stores. Because over 65% users discover new apps by browsing or searching keywords in the app stores, and most of them just browsing top 10 apps, then boost app ranking in the app stores is a great way to gain users.

I will analyze my keywords to get the right keywords, then put them in my app title, description and the name of in-app purchase items to increase my app ranking in the app store. Of course, the 3 methods are far from enough, especially for those keywords which have high conpetition and high traffic and high download rates. Then buy keyword search installs is a good choice, which can boost app ranking in hours, it really works.

In fact ASM(for apple) is also a good way to promote app. ASM(App Store Search Marketing). It is Apple official Ad bidding optimization. ASM advertising show the two main factors are: relevance and delivery price. Charging model for the CPT (Cost Per Tap), that is generally referred to click charges. With this method, your app will be shown on the top of the search result page.

But when compared with ads, people give much more trust to natural search results than ads, then buy keyword search install is a better choice.

There are the tons of agencies which are focusing at promotion your app in Store.

The best way to make break through among your competitors is buying incent traffic. It means you will get a lot of installs

If your inquiry is “boosting in short time” – there is nothing to occur,but buying app installs.

Incent traffic is that tool which grow the installs for your App and traffic accordingly.
:o
In order to save your time, meet your expectation and boost installs - my recommendation is to buy app installs from app promotion agency Keenmobi

In addition to all the great tips here, you can also buy Android Keyword install and reviews install, i personally use this service KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile: