I am leaving the forum forever

May be he likes to be noticed in either way. Its like out of sight, out of mind.

Who cares… die

LoL that’s not a nice thing to say to your friends Ramzi

trolololo haha

he is not my friend, he is just sick fanatic who is following me everywhere and digging some old threads to just write “fck ramzixp”. His existence is nonsense, it should be erased. So yeah, he should die or be closed in psycho hospital.

Wow Ramzi, you seem like a nice lad to me. I hope whomever is taunting you stops. but Please dont wish bad on others, karma has a way of doing a U turn and biting us from the rear =D

In 2014 you sold your entire workspace and spamy ebooks telling everyone that you are done and moving into real estate.
Again this year you said you are no more active in this forum and inviting people to your paid forum.

Most of the users here won’t give a shìt, neither do I.
I just cannot stand some ugly asshòles like you.

Here is something special for you so you can cry about tonight.
capture.jpg
Bìtch.

Fck you. I can be here as you can but on normal forum I would be warned but you banned forever. Starting fights, personal posts, digging old threads to write “fck you” is some psycho disabled. Are you sure that downs syndrome wasn’t diagnosed to you? Or maybe schizophrenia?
If you can’t tolerate me and avoid my posts, maybe you should leave the forum? BTW. you have magic button “ignore” in my profile, you will not see me forever then/. I know, it’s hard when you are in love and looking for me every moment of your pathetic life to dig a thread and write “fck you”.

…and I have not any paid forum, it’s your fckin illusion… go to doctor man

btw. if you are so fanatic, you know my adress, please come, I will help you recover

Ouch, those are good numbers… More success to you brother. You give me hope!!!

what’s your problem, feeding a troll is not good idea :wink:

Oooh don’t cry…

Not feeding. But you have to give respect when its due. The guy is making good money, I could care less about the petty argument between you too. I am looking at the bright side.

look at his posts :wink: 70% are “fck you” :smiley:

I appreciate it, thank you :slight_smile:
Much luck to you too

you are nobody, die troll :smiley:

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/25147-asosecret-aso-monetization-knowledge-tools-description-title-autotranslator.html

Don’t go now and edit your thread or post because there is something called web archive for the whole year.

Everyone knows here that you have a paid forum asosecret.com and you are still denying it.

I paid for your premium membership just a year ago hoping that I can learn something valuable.
I tried to contact you for guidance about Google Play but you blocked me.

There was a post here from a fellow called nonandroid if I am not mistaken telling how happy he was when he knew that you made 300k only in three years.

I am not here to brag about anything.
I just admire honest people and I hate asshòles like you.

I am not going to give you more time that you already had, but I will be always there whenever you are trying to be an asshòle.

Great numbers. Congrates !!!

Do’t know much about ramzi, but i will definitely scratch my balls looking at those numbers :D:D:D:D

All from Google apps or other sort of ads revenue? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is true my brother! I’m happy that not only me see that he is a sshit! F uck him. But the wrong thing is that he have more than 3-4 accounts. For example RadioTurk and more. When someone want to sell mp3 downloader in section"buy/sell" it is probably this ass hole

This is era of Photoshop :cool:

oops !!!

I had believed it for a moment :cool: