Help With AdMob

Hi,

So, I’m almost ready to release my first app and I’ve been running ads on it with my AdMob account. I set the account up a while ago and I’ve generated around 700 impressions through testing over the months of various development projects. But my eCPM is $0.00, and it has been for around 5 months. I’m now very worried that there is something wrong with my account or maybe it’s been disabled (at least partially) for requesting invalid impressions. I never used to run my ads in test mode so I think it may have something to do with these invalid impressions. My issue is that I don’t want to release the app until I know I’m going to be getting paid for the ads, otherwise I may potentially get tens of thousands of impressions which don’t earn me any money.

But I digress, my point is- what should I do? I have no idea why I have $0.00 eCPM because it could be due to something completely different from what I was thinking. I don’t know what to do and I’d really appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance,

-Josh.

Don’t worry its just normal in every ad network for very less impressions…You will get money once you have some decent impressions…

I’m sure it’s normal, Google is behind it, so they know that it’s your device. Anyway is always safer to enable test mode to avoid any inconvenience while developing, and of course, never, click ads on your own app (even after releasing).

Anyway, did you consider using a mediation network? You will have control over it in any case, and having couple ad networks is always better for fill rate and increase eCPM.

Good luck with your first release.

Actually I’m integrating Appodeal as we speak, I’m having a little trouble with the AdMob syncing but the SDK is nice and simple. Thanks for your response :slight_smile:

I think with appodeal you have best solution!
You also will increase your admob revenue using admob through appodeal !