Google Play violation !! applovin

This is a notification that your application, *************** , with package ID **********, is currently in violation of our developer terms.

REASON FOR WARNING: Violation of the dangerous products provision of the Content Policy:
•Don’t transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any other items that may introduce security vulnerabilities to or harm user devices, apps, or personal data.

We have determined that the version of the AppLovin Ad SDK used in the above app exposes users to a security vulnerability. Please consult your Ad SDK provider for further information.

Your application will be removed if you do not bring it into compliance by removing it from your app, or updating to a compliant version of the SDK within 30 days of the issuance of this notification. If you have additional applications in your catalog, please also review them for compliance. Note that any remaining applications found to be in violation will be removed from the Google Play Store.

Please also consult Policy and Best Practices and the Developer Distribution Agreement as you bring your applications into compliance.
You can also review this Google Play Help Center article for more information on this warning.
All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts.

The Google Play Team

I cannot understand whats the issue in applovin because they are not taking any extra permissions or something of that sort. Also none of the ads are forcing to click it in a wrong way on interrupting with the normal use of the app.

Check your adnetwork, someone use permission similar virus

AppLovin posted this issue on their blog:
AppLovin Security Notice | AppLovin Blog

Gotta do some updating now… at least google gave 30 days to fix this…

Yes.

We need to update all apps with applovin ad network. I will even remove all permissions that are not necessary for working with my apps/games…

Has anybody any clue how to update suspended apps!?

I think you had not updated your app long time. The fixed version of sdk was available quite some time back.

This maybe true.

Which version of Applovin plugin for unity or native android is ok with google polices?

Thank you

of course latest one. https://www.applovin.com/integration#androidIntegration

Monitoring Vulnaggressive Apps on Google Play | FireEye Blog

nice post! must read for everyone using applovin.

I dont understand . So what if developers receive this email if their app is unpublished already back in september?

Hey does anyone know what needs to be done for removing app from this warning? I have updated apk file of application and google has send me another message abt warrning?

after receive warning messages now ,they close account before 30 days period ,did any one have the same problem

They have closed your account before 30 days went by? Damn.

I got this once with TapContext. Are you using them or maybe you left some of their code in your App?

Nopes. We are not using tapcontext . We are using applovin.

Got the issue , its some issue in their SDK that caused the problem.

Although they say that the updated SDK do not have any problem but we are going with another to be on the safer side.

anybody have seen AppLovin video ads? I can’t get any video ads in my location, but someone told me the video ads dont have a close button.

for time being I have disabled video ads from AppLovin.

can anyone please confirm this… mucho gracias!