Google Play Publisher account has been terminated

when i try to connect to the developer console, i’m redirected to a page telling:
Impossible to connect to a google product… your account has been suspended

No, my other apps are not visible on google play. Before the “re-enabled” email
all my apps were offline since the termination… the “re-enabled” email changed
nothing

I suggest to reply again to the “re-enabled” email. I think it’s better than contacting them trough the form (as you would get assigned a new case number)

Already done twice… i receive bot’s answer “I understand you’re having trouble signing into your Google Account…” And advise me to reset my password.
Wich is obviously not the problem…

I am starting to be disillusioned

There is a chat support for google wallet. i tried to contact them by chat… but i’m not sure it was a human behind.
They told me that “I see that your account is active and have no issues…” but as they are from the payment support
they can’t have accurate informations about my problem and they redirected me to the same pley developer support location to fill contact forms…

headaches

Do these reply have some kind of human signature at the end? do you receive them quickly or after some days?
Maybe try one more time explaining all the story again.

If you still gets the same answer again, then I think the only hope is try to fill a new form again (still about account suspension but explaining all the story so far and attaching screenshots of the email where Google stated that your account was re-enabled and the appeal accepted)

May be cookie or ip problem, You try to delete all your cookie, change ip by login from an 3g/4g connection

i have already tried to remove cookies and tried to connect from 4G… without success. i refilled few hours ago a new appeal and i received
this email:

“Thanks again for contacting Google Play Developer Support.
I can see that your account was unsuspended on April 7th, so everything appears fine on our end. If you have a different question about the Play Developer Console, please let me know.”

ok ok ok ok ok ok everything is fine…
Any clue, advise, miracle ?

Try to reply to this new email with a screenshot of the message you get when you try to log in (in case you didn’t attach it already to the new appeal form)

I hate the fact that Google’s support is so poor for Developers. Especially when handling sensitive cases like these. Good Luck my friend, I’m almost sure that your account will be reinstated soon.

Try to get the email id of any account manager from Google. Real human intereaction must be effective and quick.

Hi,

i tried everything i could… tried from a different computer (never connected to the account before), from new IP,
removing cache, cookies, changed my password… nothing works

i’m still redirected to this page: Unable to access a Google product - Google Account Help

I tried to contact directly 2 account manager from google as advised by gcc. No answer until now. Maybe it’s just a question of
time? but i doubt.
I used the primary email address for the developer account when i filled the appeal and when i contacted the support.

:confused:

Some news… still don’t have access to the developer console…

i had the opportunity to chat with the developer support (hard to find opened chat session). I explained again my situation (i’m tired)
and this is what i had:
“I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing your account. We’re aware of a few developers reporting this specific behavior and are currently investigating. Would it be alright if I followed up via email when the issue has been resolved?”

hope i will have some good news soon

Try accessing your Google developer console using android app available in Google store.

he been gone 3 days so maybe he got account working again.

Please update us.

No… still nothing

They told me last Friday that they “escalated it to our technical team for further investigation. Our team is working to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.”

no access, no news from the developer support… still waiting but i start to loose hope and thinking about start a new business of sheep breeder

Why do’t you open new Google developer account?
Something is better than nothing.
Load your apps with new package and new key.
Parallely you can open sheep breading business also.

Bad advice, multi account will close door to come back

I got 3 accounts all inked to my same name and address, one is close to 2 years old with 2 strikes and other 2 are about 10 months old now so close to a year old. Also these 3 accounts use same address as an old suspended account from 2012. So I think Google eventually deletes old record. I know this is true because I also got suspended from adsense, and it took 7 years until they finally allowed me to make a new account using my same social security number and information.

Problem is the thread starter just banned 1 or 2 months ago.

But good to know Google didn’t keep the information forever.