Google Play account suspended for unknown reason, advice needed

My GG play account with about 100k downloads just got suspended. And they don’t even tell me why.

Here’s the story:

I got this email

"
This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team"

They mention that they have sent previous emails to me to state the reason, but when I check my inbox, there’s absolutely no email from Google Play before this.

One day later, I received this email from Google Wallet:

Thank you for using Google Wallet. We have noticed some activity on your account: … that has prompted us to temporarily suspend use of this account for your security.

For information on how to resolve this issue, please sign in to Google Wallet at Alles Wichtige auf dem Smartphone aufbewahren und bequem per Smartphone bezahlen. If you are unable to access your Google Account, you should visit Anmelden – Google Konten to initiate the process of restoring your Google Account.

Rest assured that Google is committed to preserving the security of your information. Your payment and other information will remain on file in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To review the entire Privacy Policy, please visit https://checkout.google.com/files/privacy.html

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your cooperation during this process.

So maybe they suspect me using a fraudulent credit card to purchase the GG Play account (which I’m not). Desperately, I submit my verification documents to Google Wallet, but after a few days they decide not to reinstate my Wallet account.

Does anybody encounter the same situation before? How do you get it resolved?

This sounds disturbing. There must be a reason which has not been relayed to you yet. I will email them for clarification if I were you. It could be a mistake on their part as well and if that is the case, they need to fix it.

Yeah from what I’ve seen Google doesn’t provide much details regarding suspension. Their reasons are often very vague. What network are you using? Possibly their ads violated GP content policy? Sorry to hear this…this totally sucks.

What country are you from? Have you registered this account by yourself or bought it?

Did you have ads banner place close to interactive button or overlap with application content?

I thing you is baned by google last time.And You created new account.
After when create new account You need new card, new address

I registered for this account myself, and I only use Admob (no other ads network).

After sending an appeal to Google, I got this email

Hi,

After reviewing your appeal, we have confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.

Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple policy violations by this or associated accounts. For more information on the app removals that lead to this termination please refer to the REASON FOR REMOVAL section(s) of notification emails sent to the registered address(es) of your developer account(s). You may also review the Content Policy and the Developer Distribution Agreement.

Note that Google Play Developer Console terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. Do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any subsequent registrations will be closed and your developer registration fee will not be refunded.

We are unable to provide further details and will not respond to additional inquiries. We recommend that you utilize an alternative method for distributing your apps in the future.

Regards,
The Google Play Team

May be your app has violate Google Policy ex: content, logo, artwork … You can provide more info about your app

Sounds very bad all this story. Please provide more info about your app, they say “multiple policy violations”

It will close his admob account, not his developer account, or am I wrong?

This cannot go on much longer - by next year and the year after Google will be THE dominant mobile phone OS.

At that point, DENYING a developer to make their living in this space will be akin to a human right violation.

It would be like ONE corporation being in complete control of a whole segment of the industry (monopoly) - with a developer finding it hard to find work in the industry if ONE corporation was pissed off at them. Worse when that corporation has complete secrecy at work in it’s actions (while providing no guarantee of similar secrecy to it’s gmail customers).

In any case, multiple app stores will eventually be mandated to be installed on these devices - as some antitrust settlement (perhaps in Europe). Practically the pressure would not be on Google to do so - but on the phone manufacturers. It could be required that they at least ship with 4 app store alternatives on the device.

More realistically we may see a Balkanization of the phone space - as each cell operator may start to ship their phones with their own branded app store (like someone did with GetJar recently in Europe).

I can’t understand why Google cannot devote a help center in India or someplace to EXCLUSIVELY deal with developer concerns ? How much would it cost them ? (though real reasons here may not be cost cutting alone - but a need to protect info regarding Google algorithms - as any insight into them has real monetary value to SEO optimizers in the real world).

But sadly it will.

We love our centralized services, until they let us down. Bruce Sterling calls them “the Stacks”: Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft. In his most recent conversation, he wrote:

"
In 2012 it made less and less sense to talk about “the Internet”, “the PC business”, “telephones”, “Silicon Valley” or “the media”, and much more sense to just study Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft. These big five American vertically organized silos are re-making the world in their image.
"

Hi, i am new developer, i had 200 apps ans gplay banned it 5 days before, i have 2000$ till august 30 in account, will i get account or even that is banned.

Please somebody anser , im goin haywire

Hi, i am new developer, i had 200 apps ans gplay banned it 5 days before, i have 2000$ till august 30 in account, will i get account or even that is banned.

Pls somebody reply, im goin haywaire

What kind of apps were they? Do you think of any reason for which you have been banned? I have seen people with 1000 apps. May be there are some with 5000 apps if we start exploring.

I don’t think you will get your money. Just check if you are able to login into admob

If you made 200 almost identical apps, you should be banned much earlier. Theming is not allowed. There is also possibility that you were publishing them too fast and system reported your apps as automatically created by bot or something and lazy guy from google just banned you without checking what is going on. Anyway if you are banned better make another account for different card, address etc, because contacting support is almost impossible.

Hello developers

Do you need developer account? I have Google Play Developer Account in stock.
All account’s come with:

• clean IP’s
  • For each one account new Card to pay
  • Warranty for accounts, moneyback or replacement
  • Account’s price 150 $
    Payment Methode : Skrill

sent an email to: [email protected]

I also encountered such a case.
My google account is suspended with 1 mail notification wallet suspended shortly thereafter.
My app absolutely no policy violation, my wallet too.
I think that may be due to my computer.
How many people are like that as well?

I have developer accounts in stock

• 1 ip,pc and credit card for each account

price is 75 dollars