Google not responding after account verification

I registered for a new developer account after the old one got suspended. I registered from a new mail address with new Credit card, new address, new IP, new PC. Google wallet asked for verification documents before making the payment successful. I replied with the documents, but they haven’t replied since, it’s been 7 days they said will respond in 3-5 days.

I have packaged my apps and I am waiting for the verification to complete but google hasn’t responded??

Thanks in Advance

Probably 3-5 business days. ie: 2 weeks or so…

Google wallet asked for verification documents it means they know you and they wont allow you creating a new developer account after getting one banned

I have used my cousins details and the documents are also his even the Credit card.
What should I do now, I don’t have any other GP account

The only thing you can do is wait for their response or create a new Account but you have to be very careful when creating a new account

How google know when he use new Credit card with difrent name new address, new IP, new PC. ??

Does Google ban of the neighborhood or the city???

He may have made a mistake like trying to signing in from new pc to his old account

Does it must to match the billing address of the credit card with the billing address in google wallet to can use the wallet??

It was my cousin’s PC, I didn’t accessed my account from there.

I dont think so…

Sorry, guys, but I feel forced to correct your grammar. You are doing some frequent mistakes and I hope my advices can help you and you can learn English better by reading my corrections below.

Mistake #1: “… they wont allow you creating a new developer…”.
Correct: … they won’t allow you to create a new developer…

The present participle refers to things that are still happening. Don’t use the present participle (ending with -ing) after the verb allow!

Mistake #2: “How google know when he use new Credit card…”
Correct: How does Google know when he uses a new Credit card

Mistake #3: “Does it must to match the billing address of the credit card with the billing address in google wallet to can use the wallet??”
Correct: “Must the billing address of the credit card match the billing address in Google wallet to be able to use the wallet?”

Mistake #4: “I didn’t accessed my account from there.”
Correct: I didn’t access my account from there.

Don’t use past tense if you’ve used “did”!

Examples:

Wrong:
I did ate this morning.
He didn’t liked the movie.
They didn’t listened to the teacher.

Correct:
I did eat this morning.
He didn’t like the movie.
They didn’t listen to the teacher.

These are the biggest mistakes you’ve done and I hope my post will help you understand what you did wrong and you’ll correct it in the future.

Please continue your conversation!

It has been 10 days? and no reply
They are not even answering the mails?
Is there any other way out

I was just registering a new developer account and they suspended my order and now they are asking for verification documents

Same happened with me :frowning:
I am now left with no account to release apps on?

Any update on this?

Did you use the same phone number or the same alternative email when you created the gmail account?

All were different!

have they approved, mine hasn’t been approved still… :frowning:

No reply!!!
I am left with no account to publish apps on, it’s been more than 2 weeks

What about the money? Did they charged your card or returned them back? If they didn’t charged you then move on, don’t wait for a reply from Google, get a new account.