Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application

Hello friends,
I received an email today from AdMob about their policies :

Hello,
This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#:

Ad serving has been disabled to: Call Timer

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS: Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial ads in any way. This includes any implementation that may encourage accidental clicks, such as placing an interstitial ad in a way that prevents viewing the app’s core content or placing an interstitial ad in a way that interferes with navigating or interacting with the app’s core content and functionality.

Please review how you’ve implemented interstitial ads and be mindful of the following common examples of non-compliant implementations:

Interstitial ads that appear before the app has opened or after the app has closed.
Interstitial ads that are triggered after a user closes another interstitial ad.
Interstitial ads loading unexpectedly while a user is viewing the app’s content. Remember to only serve interstitials between pages of content.
Interstitial ads that trigger after every user click.
Interstitial ads that appear during periods of game play or heavy user interaction.
For more information about our policies and tips for how to comply please read the following:

AdMob ad placement policy
AdMob interstitial ad guidance

Action required: Check account for compliance
While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Appeals
If you wish to appeal this disabling, please update your app with the required changes on the app store before you submit your appeal on our appeal form. Please note that we are not able to consider your case if we do not find the updated app. We also encourage you to explain what changes have you made to your app or account in order to comply with our program policies.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

The app is on the store for 6 months as it is I didn’t change anything.
I’m implementing interstitial ad in onBackPressed() and they approved my app’s updates more than ten times with this implementation. Why now?
Is it related to onBackPressed()?
How to fix this?
Thank you in advance friends.

Someone at Admob manually reviewed your app.

Yes, they do not allow ads with the back button. Remove that, release update, and file an appeal.

Thank you for your reply, so what’s the best approach to implement interstitial in a utility app?

I removed interstitial ads from app exit and filed an appeal, normally how much time will it take to enable ad serving again?

Shouldn’t be longer than 2 days in my experience, often sooner than that.

Thank you.
They replied in less than 2 ours but with this email:

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google AdMob. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to match the Issue ID you provided with any actions relating to the publisher ID you provided.

If you’re experiencing issues with ad serving on a particular app, please fill in the appropriate section of our form. Make sure you include the “Issue ID” of your notification email and that your publisher ID was entered correctly, and resubmit your appeal so that we can investigate further.

If you can’t find the “Issue ID” from your notification email or the “Issue ID” you provided previously did not match our records, please fill in the appropriate section of this form.

Yours sincerely,

The Google AdMob team

I made sure of every thing and submitted the form 3 times and they keep sending me this email.
Do you believe that? They can’t find the issue?
So my app will stay without ads for how long?
What can I do?
Thanks very much guys you are really very helpful.

Make sure you fix everything. Once you get about 50 of these emails they disable your account.

Make sure you fix everything. Once you get about 50 of these emails they disable your account.