Good News! $14000 fund for Amazon Gift Card Prize from Mobvista

I think tomorrow Mobvista will announce Top 20 developers who will get the big prize I hope to win any prize

We are calculating the result, and the winners will be announced through email very soon. Thanks for everybody’s support, have a nice day!:slight_smile:

how you guys going to payout $14,000 when I was in 80% range with a measely $7-9 a day revenue. This tells me you guys don’t have a whole lot of devs yet.

Hi, if you know the “The Long Tail” theory, you will know why you rank 80% with only a few revenue.

Hello everybody!
The result of Amazon Gift Card Prize from Mobvista is finally get announced!
The winners below will get the email notification, we will guide you how to get your prize if you are lucky to win one of the prizes.
Please check out your email:

1. Ar*****orty
  2. Farh****tar
  3. Ja***son
  4. Dh***sh
  5. Nagesw**************ao
  6. Kum*********j
  7. Prab**lkar
  8. Dha***ndra
  9. love***
    10.Njuna
    11.Ja
    av
    12.winw
    13.androienius
    14.Alexan*******nder
    15.Z
    n
    16.Qu*by
    17.Ra
    am
    18.jus
    19.Radc****ff
    20.R
    ****itSB

(Due to the business travel delay, sorry to announce the result of prize so late.)
Thank you for everybody’s support.
The next competition is coming soon, wish you good luck next time!

" You rank No.18 in this game, so you will get $100 Amazon Gift Card as a bonus."
Thank you Mobvista for the prize :slight_smile:

you would of had it but your referrals backfired, since your referrals referred other people. I think I would have gotten something but google suspended my damn account was starting to get 10k downloads a day on one of my apps too. I was at 96% then it dropped down to 50% at the end. :frowning:

I`m sorry about you and for me my all time referral earnings is only $25.02 from 8 referrals they are all not active :frowning: