Global Android Offerwall of Adwo

Adwo, one of the largest mobile ad networks in China. Adwo was founded in 2010. We have served 3000+ branding ads and 5000+ performance ads in China. We have the largest iOS offerwall in China with 50+ ads being served daily . Top developers can earn up to $20k+ in a week.

We are working on Global Android Offerwall Network to serve the ever-increasing demand from Chinese advertisers(e.g., Baidu, Tencent, 360), who are eager to promote their apps or games to global regions. In addition, our sales team has connected with major developers (such as DeNA, MachineZone, Glu, etc.) to help promote their apps globally. There are more than 10 offers being served daily on our Android offerwall at this moment, and the number keeps increasing (I attach our screenshot for your reference) .

We would like to have you in our network. We provide the following onboarding benefits:
1. Revenue share between Adwo and you is 1:9
2. Cross-promote your app in our network
3. Free full-managed service to deal with around 100 Chinese local Android markets if you want to promote your app in China

The company overview can be downloaded here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9HxQ8vDc3zxSC1mc0I0bTFUeUU/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you are interested. We would also like to know your instant contact method, like skype, then we could have a chat or call for more details. Please feel free to add my skype teddy891220.