[GAME][ANDROID] Polychrome - a puzzle designed to challenge your brain

Try now this new puzzle for Android!
Simple and addictive gameplay designed to challenge your brain!
More than 60 levels with increasing difficult. Can you beat them all?
Be the #1 in each level in the real and dynamic world rank system and Challenge Mode.

Check the game video
Download now!

I’d say that your App is really easy and engagingю Think as advantages of this game is icon, screen shots and video presentation.
As opposite side I would say that there is a lack of proper promotion for it:

1. a low number of installs ;
  2. the absence of reviews and any feed backs;
  3. deficiently described the App. You need t oencourage people more to install your App.

How it can effect your App. Let’s me tell in order:

1. Installs - the major factor which influence the ranking position in Store.
  2. The reviews and rates - illustrates the quality of your App whether it make people believe and whether it worth to download.
  3. Description - the main area for optimization your App in Store. There should be input keywords due to which your App will be found in search line of Store by organic users.

At the end I want to emphasize that you casn iron out all listed issues above by ordering incent traffic. Buying this you do can get effective reviews, great amount of installs and optimize your App due to ASO service. To go further - check theKeenmobi platform which will realize boosting your App in Store and provide really effective keyword installs and improve your App by ASO service.