We have introduced a new app Sleep Sound Mixer HQ
Sleep Sound Mixer HQ is a clean and simple to use sound machine with high quality relaxing sounds to help you or your baby drift peacefully to sleep.
Create your own custom mix and relax with this beautifully simple sound machine.
Sleep Sound Mixer HQ features 20 high quality sounds that can be mixed together easily for your own personal relaxing experience.
This app was inspired by a dad wanting to help his newborn son get to sleep (so that Mom and Dad could get some sleep too). The heartbeat sound has been the most useful for us to help him relax and fall asleep. If you have also found this app helpful, we would love to hear about it. Leave your story in the review comments or send us an email.
Includes 20 sounds that can be mixed at different volume levels:
- Creaky Wooden Ship
- Spring Peepers
- White Noise
- Turbulent Ocean
- Cicadas and Frogs
- Ocean Waves
- Baby Swing
- Cat Purr
- Electromagnetic Clock
- Flowing Stream
- Music Box (Brahms Lullaby)
- Gentle Rain
- Singing Birds
- Tawny Owls
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Walking Through Snow
Feature requests, suggestions and bugs can be submitted from within the app.
According to The Harvard Women’s Health Watch, here are six reasons it is important to get enough sleep:
- Learning and memory: Sleep helps the brain commit new information to memory through a process called memory consolidation. In studies, people who’d slept after learning a task did better on tests later.
- Metabolism and weight: Chronic sleep deprivation may cause weight gain by affecting the way our bodies process and store carbohydrates, and by altering levels of hormones that affect our appetite.
- Safety: Sleep debt contributes to a greater tendency to fall asleep during the daytime. These lapses may cause falls and mistakes such as medical errors, air traffic mishaps, and road accidents.
- Mood: Sleep loss may result in irritability, impatience, inability to concentrate, and moodiness. Too little sleep can also leave you too tired to do the things you like to do.
- Cardiovascular health: Serious sleep disorders have been linked to hypertension, increased stress hormone levels, and irregular heartbeat.
- Disease: Sleep deprivation alters immune function, including the activity of the body’s killer cells. Keeping up with sleep may also help fight cancer.
Link to google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.awfulprogrammer.sleepsoundmixer.free
Requirements: Android 2.3 and Up.
Available for Android.
I recommend you to download this free and awesome app.