Hello everyone, I’m doing an early Alpha Test for our RPG Shmup game called NOVA Strikers on Google Play.
It already feels great to play to me, and I’m looking for alpha testers and looking for feedbacks so I can improve the game for final release.
Here’s the link to download on Google Play:
Set in a Neo-Cyberpunk space, after some unexpected incidents, swarms of alien cyborg monsters are invading every realm of the galaxy.
Under the invasion threat, the Interstellar Federation is setting up NOVA Strikers fleets, gathering bravest guardians to counter attack the endless cyborg monsters. With high hopes to protect your home planet, you join the NOVA Strikers fleets starting as a Private E-1.
You will learn how to quickly identify the weaker enemies to destroy and avoid stronger ones to stay alive. You will learn to collect minerals to upgrade your fire power and summon assisting drones to help you in battles. From the lowest rank, you will rise to be a living legend in the Interstellar Federation.
- Stylish graphic style with awesome effects
- Gameplay: Fast paced, “easy-to-learn but hard-to-master”
- Deep RPG-style upgrade system with lots and lots of upgrade choices
- 50 levels of Ammo upgrades for each playable character, with 5 elemental options: Dark, Fire, Water, Electric, Neutral.
- Upgradable Player Character’s Abilities
- Summoning assisting Drones with different characteristics.
- Drone fusing and combining function that can upgrade Drones to level 20 and generate special Drone skills
- Leagues leaderboard system for players to compete with each others.