[FREE]My New Wallpapers Application

I want to suggest my wallpaper app for the people that want to install a good wallpapers and backgrounds application to their android phone. Before I make this app, I want to install a beautiful background application and I searched google play, installed some wallpapers app. When I use them, I realized, nearly all of the wallpapers were horizontal view. But, I use my android phone vertically. Because of that, I can not effectively see the wallpapers on my screen. I have to crop left side or right side of the images to use as wallpaper. And after this bad experience, I decided to make a wallppaper app that all wallpapers are vertical view in. Thus, designed by just for phone screens backgrounds and wallpaper application is born. The app supports all phone screen resolutions. (Popular phones screen resolutions 1440x2560, 1080x1920, 720x1280, 540x960, 480x800, etc.) Also, the app have hundreds of HD backgrounds, 3D wallpapers for being the best wallpaper app for android users. To make this app, I approximately work one month and I added some popular features like simple design, easy to use, small memory size, fast surfing between HD wallpapers…

There are more than 20 categories (3d, cars, cities, love, flowers, landscape, deserts, forest, lakes, mountains, rivers, waterfalls, volcano, lightning, sky, space, vintage, winter, spring, summer, autumn, black, white, blue, red, yellow, green, pink…) and over 1000 HD wallpapers and 3D pictures in it.
I have to mention some special category in the application. The category is about landscape wallpapers. It is special because it contains really beatiful forest pictures, colorful mountains wallpapers, lovely waterfall backgrounds, cute lake and river images and endless deserts wallpapers. You can find hundreds of really beautiful images, pictures, wallpapers, backgrounds in landscape category.

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINK
All of these features are free in the app, no need to pay! You can try the best android wallpapers application by downloading it. Google play store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WallpaperApp.Wallpapers

Landscape wallpapers are very impressive. Other categories are also amazing.