[FREE MONETIZATION] ads2livewallpaper - Online Service for LiveWallpaper Developers

I would like to get in on this I think it will pair nicely with customlivewallpapercreator.com software

ads2livewallpaper pmed you my review

This is amazing. I’m really interested in using your service, I have sent a PM. What to do I do next ?

Check your PMs :slight_smile:

can you PM me also

same here pm me alsp

@javaexp and @DroidGenie - please send me your emails via PM then I will create for you an accounts :slight_smile:

I’m curious. PM me too please. Thanks.

send me your email via PM

I’m using his service from 2 months now and I’m very satisfied.Also he provide a very good support,always answered to my questions and fixed everything.

Now you can also integrate with ads2livewallpaper.com ads from Notify ad network - banner, interistial and exit ad. I used SDK which is compliant with Google Play.

Nice, Heyzap will be a nice addon as well, give user option to add video or interstitial ad or just interstitial ADS

I next week I will integrate this ad network :slight_smile:

hey i am so IN for this , cud u reply to my PM also pls ?

I replied. :slight_smile:

@ads2livewallpaper PMed you for access, very interested. Thanks

Can i get pm please?

I am having a problem with integrating airpush ads. I don’t know if I must add all possible ads types for airpush to be eligible for bundle2 ppd revenue.
With some apks I tried with banner+intro+exit at menu entry of live wallpaper, I got zero values and after contacting airpush suport they told me the app does not include bundle 2 sdk. But my account got it enabled.
How could I monetize my wallpaper with airpush suitable for bundle2 with your service?

Hi,

You must integrate all ad types from Bundle2. The SDK is working because I am also using this SDK. PLease look on attached image which option is the best to choose from my service to enable Airpush Bundle2.

@ads2livewallpaper I’m still waiting for response from you for access, please give me access, thanks!