Free installs, comments, ratings and testing for your Android App :)

U used the coupon code and only got 5 points ?

How can I use the coupon if I already have an account?

I think you cannot use coupon that way.

You do get free points when you join. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 3 apps on their website and all of them have got significant boost in the search results since i added them 2 months ago. Thanks install4install :slight_smile:

Thanks Audrey, i am glad you are liking the service. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing, will try.

has anyone used this service and can vouch?

Your sound really makes clear to everyone how to get free installs, reviews and testing for your Android, iOS and Windows phone phone Apps.

ok, have signed up. Worth a try!

I have the same ammount of points for 5 days…if my app isn’t premium or something, I will never get downloads…

It seems that install4install is starting to lose traction. I installed it 10 days ago, first day I got 2 installs, second day 2 and third day 3, 7 installs total and then it just stalled at 7 no more installs, maybe I am missing something but I have enough point but nothing moving.
It was a good concept ( because you get real reviews) until it stopped working!!! even though smoothreviews require a screen shoot it still way better I think

PS:If any body willing to exchange REAL reviews PM.

lose traction? maybe… I am still getting some installs/ reviews, though the rate seems to have dropped off somewhat.

Has install4install completely stalled for yoiu?

Yup no more installs, I uninstalled it, I’m just focusing on smoothreviews…

I added the site on MyAppResources: App review exchange: Get positive app store reviews for your app

It works great for me and my apps have gone higher and higher in search results. It all depends on how many points you have as far as i have noticed. I always keep my points high and so get ratings and reviews daily. Try increasing your points. :)))

Any update on this?

Any update on this?