[Free][Game] Tap Colors : Need feedbacks

EDIT: THE GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED.

Hi, I’m Smakenid and I have just finished my Android game Tap Colors. I need people who can give me their opinion on the game before publishing, so if you have a few minutes, that would be awesome.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.SmaKenid.TapColors

The game is pretty simple : Objects appear to the screen. Quickly press their color before they finish their trajectory! Simultaneously press both buttons when the object has two colors. Beware of traps objects.
The bonus objects oranges, violets or surrounded can be ignored.
Red + Yellow = Orange, instantly destroys all objects on the screen.
Violet = Red + Blue, instantly destroys all objects on the screen.

basic.jpgbasic2.jpg

You can give me your feedback :

[email protected]

Thank you for your attention.

Hello.
The game was finally published. Changes have been made regarding the difficulty, fluidity, menu navigation etc … It is available at the following address:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SmaKenid.TapColors
Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Hello developer,
We have come up with an innovative solution for getting exposure for your apps. Our platform will provide guaranteed visibility for your apps, thereby cutting down the cost for marketing.
Initially we will be having a user-base of around 100k who are interested in finding your content and with time we will reach to 1 Million user-base.
So your apps will be visible to our user-base for 7 days.
Finally a great exposure will result in downloads of your app if it is of great quality.
And there are no charges for it.

Your content will be visible for minimum 7 days for free and after that if you still want visibility then you can pay very minimal amount to extend your exposure.
And we wont be charging 1000s of dollar but less than $100
And one most important thing is that there is no incentive provided to the user, so people who are actually interested in your content will only download it.
Our goal is to promote the creativity of developers and help them reach their potential customers with a very less budget.

Here is the website where you start submitting your content. Here is the link: PLATEAU

It is simple Android game, but for color test? I think you need to try methods to get feedback and promote it.

Please do not just reply on forums. Also try other methods.

Keyword Optimization

Keyword optimization is good method to optimize the keywords related to your app. As we know, one user will enter letter in Store search bar, so if the keyword can be shown in first line, and your app ranks top on this keyword, you app will get more installs, attention at least.

Buy app ratings & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get installs firstly. Reviews provider like Buy Appstore and GooglePlay reviews - Bestreviewapp will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will help a lot on app overall ranking. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

Generate installs

Higher ranking is extremely helpful for app visibility. App can get installs from users directly via download link or drive install via keyword search. The former method is straight forward install amounts singly. While latter one aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results-ASOtop1 can help you on this.

Buy ratings only

Potential users are not familiar to your app, so they will prefer to download app which is ranking higher and rating high. Reviewapp4u.com is great to offer app ratings both for Android and iOS apps!

QUOTE=SmaKenid;181570]Hello.
The game was finally published. Changes have been made regarding the difficulty, fluidity, menu navigation etc … It is available at the following address:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SmaKenid.TapColors
Thank you for your feedback :)[/QUOTE]

It is simple Android game, but for color test? I think you need to try methods to get feedback and promote it.

Please do not just reply on forums. Also try other methods.

Keyword Optimization

Keyword optimization is good method to optimize the keywords related to your app. As we know, one user will enter letter in Store search bar, so if the keyword can be shown in first line, and your app ranks top on this keyword, you app will get more installs, attention at least.

Buy app ratings & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get installs firstly. Reviews provider like Buy Appstore and GooglePlay reviews - Bestreviewapp will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will help a lot on app overall ranking. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

Generate installs

Higher ranking is extremely helpful for app visibility. App can get installs from users directly via download link or drive install via keyword search. The former method is straight forward install amounts singly. While latter one aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results-ASOtop1 can help you on this.

Buy ratings only

Potential users are not familiar to your app, so they will prefer to download app which is ranking higher and rating high. Reviewapp4u.com is great to offer app ratings both for Android and iOS apps!